Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By John22
bmstinton93 wrote:I should really take Tevez out of my team...

I just did :P
By Yudster
Well just so long as you have got something else to fill your time Ben. Everyone needs a hobby.
By Johnny 1989
Some changes had to be made, seeing as I had another long term injured players (they all seem to get long injuries these days), 8th is the lowest I've been but then again when you have a Chelsea player that got sent off & three Man Utd players this week you can understand why :lol:
By a-moron
Had a good wee turn with the mid-week fixtures. Just a couple of baw hairs from top spot.

Ducky however is going down quicker than a fat lass who's been promised a poke of chips in return for the favour.
By Johnny 1989
I'm 8th, forgot I still had two players on my team who are out for months :roll: :lol:

I've had to do two transfers, hopefully something good happens there, Chrysotom's team's name is ace :lol:
By a-moron
Too true but the wee welsh wank stain got 2 goals for me tonight so i'll let him off for the now.
By Bonanzoid
Changing my captain from Van Persie to Bale of late has proved a master stroke. Even if it he was accidentally left as captain for the City game.
By a-moron
Aguero's my captain and has done nothing for weeks but I know the moment I take it off him and give it Bale the wee bawbag will score 4.
Ahhh the frustration of Fantasy Football.
By Johnny 1989
Down to 10th, had a look for the first time since New Year and it seems I had seven players with issues (two at the ANC) so I decided for now to transfer Yaya Toure, Drogba & Jones for Bale, Dzeko & Sagna, hopefully they'll pick some points up for me this week.
By Bonanzoid
charlalottie wrote:
Bonanzoid wrote:Changing my captain from Van Persie to Bale of late has proved a master stroke. Even if it he was accidentally left as captain for the City game.

Bet you wish Van Persie was still your captain. He's just given me 34 points.

He is. I changed him back. I could manage a football team. 8)
By a-moron
Nooooooo. I has been toppled from the top.

Aguero's got this week to pull his finger 'oot or he's for the chop. He's been shite for weeks.

Tell you what, I've seen my missus put more effort into lurve making than that boy in front of goal recently and that ain't hellish much. Think sack of spuds, think Mrs Badger.
By Bonanzoid
I transferred Assou-Ekotto in last week, he scored only his 3rd league goal (I think) and got a clean sheet. I'm never that lucky. Unfortunately my decision to stick Scott Sinclair as my captain didn't pay off.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]