Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Johnny 1989
Bloody hell I'm third (which is higher than Arsenal have been this season :( :lol:) however one of the bloody players has got a broken leg & is out until February, does anyone know how many points are lost when you make a transfer?
By a-moron
bmstinton93 wrote:Yay. I'm properly off the bottom! :)

Hope you didn't quit and go cold turkey, best to wean yourself of it.
By Bonanzoid
I'm doing absolutely rubbishly. As for the transfers, you get one free a week then it's 4 points off for every additional one you make.
By a-moron
bmstinton93 wrote:Yay. I'm properly off the bottom! :)

I am saddened to report that poor wee Benji relapsed over the weeked. He is now well and truly back on the bottom. I will continue to offer my support in these dark days and hope that in the not too distant future he can pull through this and see himself rid of this terrible affliction.

Godspeed Benji, my thoughts are with you.
By Yudster
......you have a Swansea player in your FANTASY football team? Your fantasies must suck!
By a-moron
Yudster wrote: Your fantasies must suck!

Well she don't suck in reality baby...

No?

Ok, fair enough. It was shit.
By Johnny 1989
Yudster wrote:......you have a Swansea player in your FANTASY football team? Your fantasies must suck!

More like a lack of "money" left when it came to the last player for my team :lol:

Also Swansea are above Arsenal at present so they can't be all bad ;)
By Yudster
Johnny 1989 wrote:
Yudster wrote:......you have a Swansea player in your FANTASY football team? Your fantasies must suck!

More like a lack of "money" left when it came to the last player for my team :lol:

Also Swansea are above Arsenal at present so they can't be all bad ;)

The gum on the bottom of my shoe is above Arsenal at the moment. They really can you know.
By Bonanzoid

I have one. And he's been ace for me!
By a-moron
I too had taken on a Swanseanian but he was horse. Dobbin to be precise, no sorry, Dobbie.

A-Brm-tish
By John22
Up one place, mainly due to 22 points from Dempo. Having faith in the mighty Cottagers results in good things.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]