Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Uglybob
Out of emailing Dave, Will and Chris, I have never recieved a reply from either Dave or Chris but I recieve numerous ones from Will. Why is that. Does he be on the net more than them.

Oh and has Big Blubber shifted to Wednesdays or was that a one off because of the Guests week.
Last edited by Uglybob on Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By FAAled
uglybob wrote:Out of emailing Dave, Will and Chris, I have never recieved a reply from either Dave or Chris but I recieve numerous ones from Will. Why is that. Does he be on the net more than them.

Ooh not sure I should try to answer that one. I don't mind answering questions about myself, but if I start answering questions about others in the team they may not like me answering for them! I don't know what they'd want me to say or not to say!
By Lawrie
didnt chris once post on here in disguise once? or am is it in my imagination?
By odb983
Aled,
You seem to be very eloquent and very intellegent. You are obviously not "on air shy", so why have you chosen the path of a BA / producer and not presenter?

One more. What is your favorite Dinosaur?
By Sidders
Aled, what was the welsh phrase that you said at the end of Uglybob's birthday shout out?
By FAAled
odb983 wrote:Aled,
You seem to be very eloquent and very intellegent. You are obviously not "on air shy", so why have you chosen the path of a BA / producer and not presenter?

One more. What is your favorite Dinosaur?

:oops:

Why thank you. I wouldn't say "Very" to either of those but hey! I love presenting and I love being on air - but I love creating things more. Even when I used to do presenting it was producing or creating the radio/TV item I enjoyed the most.

As a rule of thumb (Chris being the obvious exception) I find the presenters more often than not are paid to just "present" a producer or director's vision. This is especially true on TV. I'm more interested in creating the radio or TV features than voicing them. That's the reason for the move to Chris' show - the put down's or on-air grilling is worth it because I love the way the Chris and his show is about making good Radio. Making items or features that make people laugh or engage them with the Radio.

Tyrannosaurus
By FAAled
Sidla wrote:Aled, what was the welsh phrase that you said at the end of Uglybob's birthday shout out?

ah! secret. :D
By Adam
Hey Aled,

Do you see yourself staying with the BBC for the next couple of years? You mentioned about training as a Producer- Do you ever see yourself being called Producer Aled in the near future? Is there any other Show or DJ that you would really like to work for?

Adam

FAAled wrote:
Mcqueen wrote:Croeso Aled,

Esgusodwch fi a'c chi piaur defaud hynny ryn cerdded dawr y ton?

Iechyd Da,

MCQUEEN

Diolch yn fawr, ond dwy ddim yn deall beth mae'r neges yn feddwyl!

hey- not fair. for those without their standard gcse in welsh.... what does this say?
By ASG
uglybob wrote:Out of emailing Dave, Will and Chris, I have never recieved a reply from either Dave or Chris but I recieve numerous ones from Will. Why is that. Does he be on the net more than them.

Or is it coz Will's not such a big star so is not quite so up himself that he has time to talk to fans? Would you answer Aled?
By Sidders
FAAled wrote:ah! secret. :D

awww! come on!
By ASG
FAAled wrote:
Mcqueen wrote:Croeso Aled,

Esgusodwch fi a'c chi piaur defaud hynny ryn cerdded dawr y ton?

Iechyd Da,

MCQUEEN

Diolch yn fawr, ond dwy ddim yn deall beth mae'r neges yn feddwyl!
I didn't think you qite that talented, do you speak any other languages? Zum beispiel, Franzoesich? Ou, par example, allemange?
By Sidders
It's not talented, it's just called 'being welsh'.
By StaticFish
wowee. as the started of this thread can i ask a question!
ok. how did they approach you to be on the CMS
By Bridgie
hi aled,
if you could bring one dj to radio 1 from another station who would it be and why?

bridgie
By Sidders
odb983 wrote:hear hear! that was a bit mean asg. no irony, no satire, just mean.

It wasn't mean, he's from Wales, hence the fact that he can speak welsh. There's no talent involved. I'm not saying he isn't talented in other ways though.
By Chief Erf
He is Aled, he speaks welsh, he sent an authentic email to some guy here and chris (Harris) has confirmed it.
By Adam
iliamadox wrote:i still don't believe that you are actually aled, to prove it you must say the word "mongoose" in tomorrow(wednesday)'s show

Your just some naive little newbie that knows nothing and won't believe anything. Its Aled for sure. I e-mailed him and he replied back. You don't get purple little stars below ur name for nothing on this site. You either have to be on the Radio, writing a review or be the winner of The big Moylesworld House.

Adam
Last edited by Adam on Tue Oct 15, 2002 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Adam
Dudes on this forum:
Uglybob, FAAled, Gigglyboots, Funky Drummer, Ickle Penguin.

Nose
By Chief Erf
Nose??
By MK Chris
BROWN NOSE! :D
By Chief Erf
ok i get ya.
By Adam
only a little fun...

Uglybob, FAAled, Gigglyboots, Funky Drummer, Ickle Penguin,

Surely Adam and Jonny Hoare......
By Chief Erf
I'm have an argument with my sig, so im gunna change it.
By Matt
Chief_Erf wrote:I'm have an argument with my sig, so im gunna change it.

Grammar, grammar, blah, blah, grammar.
By Adam
it doesn't matter, matt. who cares? my english grammar is poor. still maths is my strength.