Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By clublander
In true chrismoyles.net style, I have made a brand new thread about it, and taken 6 photos for you all to look at :)

Im so damn excited I think I may die.

Chris Signature
Other sigs
another pic
Close up of chris sig
THE HANDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BASE!!!! OMG!!! :o IT HAS A BASE!
The Authenticity
and again

;) enjoy ;)
Last edited by clublander on Thu Jul 22, 2004 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By tombugler
Brilliant!!!!!!! Now people can revel in the mug from ALL angles!!!
By clublander
tom - FU CK OFF :p

(note to the rest: my comment is nothing to do with anything he's said in the post above, i just think hes a sad demented fu cked up stalker :) )

tally ho :D
By Dickie
So as you thought this about him you posted a similar post to one of tom's 'Check out my new merchandise' threads.
By Tom Holt
wow - you got number 1 hey?
By clublander
Dickie wrote:So as you thought this about him you posted a similar post to one of tom's 'Check out my new merchandise' threads.

of course, it all adds to the irony of the entire thread :)

and yeah - it looks suspiciously like the one Dave and Aled were using as a demonstation mug lol
By LastChanc
clublander wrote:and yeah - it looks suspiciously like the one Dave and Aled were using as a demonstation mug lol

Nah, I'm shure the one they demonstrated was different, I dun think there was any overlap on the Aled/Rachel signatures....

Just from casual observation of course, I may be wrong...
By clublander
mm possibly - im going on memory, as i deleted off sky plus :( and the video appears to have dissappeared from this site?
By LastChanc
Ya know how it is, when you just hafta check...

(Yes, ladies and gentlemen... The original advertised mug, as held by Comedy Dave)

Of course, it he'd kept still long enough I coulda got a better photo, but no matter...
By tombugler
Each one will be unique due to them all beng signed seperatly surely
By clublander
cheers last chanc... the secrets in dom's signature- its definately not the demo model heh
By clublander
I take that as an insult!!! lol
By Eddie
Dickie wrote:So as you thought this about him you posted a similar post to one of tom's 'Check out my new merchandise' threads.

Dickie, I sicerely hope you got it that Clublander was joking. I nearly wet myself when I read the thread - it was the ultimate in insults to Mr Bungler by taking and posting loads of big pics of the mug, as in, I can't belive anyone would ever do that! :D
By Dickie
I got the joke, just that giving tombugler attention is not what this forum needs.
By Tom Holt
hats off to clublander :D
By Eddie
tipsydipsy999 wrote:hats off to clublander :D

Agreed, funniest post in ages (The first one in this thread with the pics)
By Adam
Lets just hope this doesnt reach 6+ pages..
By clublander
Sionide wrote:what! noo!! yours is signed, and your pics are better anyway.. ;) lol

lol sorry I thought you were suggesting me n nob cheese over there (points at tom) were alike!!!

As for the thread.. ill post more angles just when the thread starts to die.... i might even take some WITH HOT CHOCOLATE IN THE MUG!!!! :O try to remain calm
By Sidders
I'm ejaculating.
By clublander
sigh.. i knew it would be too much for some.
By Sidders
Sorry, i'd had a few....

Tuesday show is up