Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By MC
That was brilliant...no offence Aled.
By rossi
was very funny...

Did you geniunely surprise Chris by the power of your kick?

I was surprised he let you go first.
By Ste
Would be really good if someone got a webcam shot of it.

You could get him back somehow though Aled.
By Aaron
Webcam only goes of 1minute pas the hour 11,21 etc and this was at liek 5to10 so I doubt it if anyone had actualy got a shot of it.

I think it's even's now after Aled got Chris on Tuesday!
By MC
Try a spell check Aaron.

Yesterday was good but today's show was superb - in my view the best breakfast show so far. I can't see how the figures will fail to go up if Moyles carries on with shows like that. He's sounding a hundred times better at breakfast than he did towards the end of last year on afternoons...
By Aaron
I think I might just do the spell check next time, terrible spelling.

It was a superb show this morning and is sounding far better than afternoon's as you said. The show in Liverpool has the potential of been superb as long as Chris can work the desk unlike in Southampton.
By jimmy g
Aaron wrote:The show in Liverpool has the potential of been superb as long as Chris can work the desk unlike in Southampton.

And gets some sleep. Newcastle was good.

I am not so sure that the end of afternoons where that bad, everyone was expecting too much but he wasn't allowed to look backwards. Still, better now.
By Adam
Aled,

Any plans for a Moyles Live Chat soon? Its been years since he did the last one...
By ASG
Aled will you miss Dave?
By Aaron
Where's Dave going?
By Adam
Does he mean Mark and Lard?
By Mk.
Hey Aled, you may or may not remember me from waving at you when you were in the BBC Manchester reception! You gave a polite nod of the head in return, bless ya...
By Aled
Mk. wrote:Hey Aled, you may or may not remember me from waving at you when you were in the BBC Manchester reception! You gave a polite nod of the head in return, bless ya...

Yeah I do. Wow! You should have come in and said hi!

I was with Exec Producer Joe.
By Paul
Hiya,

Previously posted in the general forum .........

I'm not really interested in working in radio but I am abit of a tecno geek and wondered if someone (Aled perhaps?) could give me a run down on what Radio One use for playing out and stuff like that, if anyone (Aled) knows ?

How did they transmit Mark and Lard from Manchester via Satelite or ISDN or sommat ?

And this control room they talk of is it just a old geazer with a big switch labelled "Manchester" and "London", with a dat drive in the corner should it go tits up. Oh and finally i've heard on various occasions the dat is sposed to kick in after 7 seconds of silence didn't seem to work that way this week !

Thanks, your geekingly

Paul
By ASG
Aaron wrote:Where's Dave going?
Well he's not really going he just won't be working with him when he's on the Dave and Chappers show.
By Aaron
Dave's still staying on the brekkie show with Chris.
By Mk.
Aled wrote:
Mk. wrote:Hey Aled, you may or may not remember me from waving at you when you were in the BBC Manchester reception! You gave a polite nod of the head in return, bless ya...

Yeah I do. Wow! You should have come in and said hi!

I was with Exec Producer Joe.

Ahhhhhh, I would of, but the security guard was scaring me :(

I waved to Moyles when he walked out and he returned wave though. Damn my shyness! I should of come and at least said hello to all of you.

That said, I met Mark & Lard! Yay!

Mark & Lard = Legends
By ASG
Aaron wrote:Dave's still staying on the brekkie show with Chris.
I know, don't you chaps ever miss someone when they're doing something you're not?

Aled how much does Chris smoke during the show?
By StaticFish
Wouldnt it be great if Will was in every day....

:P
By ASG
Wow! 8O where have you been? look how your creation has blossomed! :D

Oh, and yes to the above!
By jc
Everyone knows that StaticFish stole my thunder. Well, I do. :wink: - jc
By ASG
I love you still
By Adam
Is 152466 bytes a big Avatar?

Aled - If Chris isn't going to Glastobury this year - is the Chris Moyles Show doing something that is still to be announced?
By Uglybob
i think i might to that one live thing in derry, mostly to see kelis breasts bouncing
By Mafro
Uglybob wrote:kelis breasts bouncing

Good mornin'.