Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Aled
Sorry I haven't been replying very much on here lately. I've been working on a very big project which has taken up a Hell of a lot of my time.

For more details, and for something very cool listen to the show tomorrow morning at 7.

:D
By iSeb
Aled wrote:Sorry I haven't been replying very much on here lately. I've been working on a very big project which has taken up a Hell of a lot of my time.

For more details, and for something very cool listen to the show tomorrow morning at 7.

Oooooohh... I wounder what it is.

[Edit] Seeing as Scott Mills had Fiona Bruce as a news reader, Could we see a guest apearance from a famous news/sports reader for Chris? Could it be a lil' competition to see who can get the biggest name in newsreading?
By Aled
Sarcasm Central wrote:
Aled wrote:Sorry I haven't been replying very much on here lately. I've been working on a very big project which has taken up a Hell of a lot of my time.

Oooooohh... I wounder what it is.

[Edit] Seeing as Scott Mills had Fiona Bruce as a news reader, Could we see a guest apearance from a famous news/sports reader for Chris? Could it be a lil' competition to see who can get the biggest name in newsreading?

No.

Our new campaign. Say No To Wogan.
By Fathomer
this Rachel not like Joss or something?
She's been a bit bitchy about her lately
By gregs
Aled wrote:
Our new campaign. Say No To Wogan.

genius!
By MC
Loving the new Say No To Wogan jingles Aled.

Ha Ha. Inspired by your love of 2 Unlimited no doubt?
By David
Aled, send some tshirts to BBC Radio Shetland... or at least send me one...! Please!!!
By gregs
David wrote:Aled, send some tshirts to BBC Radio Shetland... or at least send me one...! Please!!!

and indeed Radio Lancashire
By fish heads
gregs wrote:and indeed Radio Lancashire

I'd be extremly suprised if they haven't sent any there. There was a list of places where you could pick them up online, but it seems to have been taken down now
By Wyatt
Send one to Wogan
By gregs
fish heads wrote:
gregs wrote:and indeed Radio Lancashire

I'd be extremly suprised if they haven't sent any there. There was a list of places where you could pick them up online, but it seems to have been taken down now

yep, lancs wasnt one of them :( aled, help?
By Adam
What about BBC Southern Counties, Mr Jones ?
By MC
fish heads wrote:There was a list of places where you could pick them up online, but it seems to have been taken down now

Ah, good job I got in quick earlier then. The full list of places is in the main news section on this site.

Typical too, I have been on placement at BBC Manchester on Oxford Road for a month - yet as soon as I leave, Moyles merchandise is put there.
By Minnie the Minx
Aled, next Tuesday on Zane's show Iron Maiden will be performing at Maida Vale. Will you be heading down there with all your Iron Maiden items?
By parody number 9
Aled, will the Celebrity two word tango become a feature in the same way as Guess Who (eg. not regularly)?
By Aled
parody number 9 wrote:Aled, will the Celebrity two word tango become a feature in the same way as Guess Who (eg. not regularly)?

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't been around that much lately. Lots and lots of stuff going on at the moment - one of the biggest was planned for next week, but that's been postponed (no, no details, but hand on heart - it's v cool!). That means I have a bit of time to myself to do some things so let me answer some of your questions....

Celeb 2 word tango will certainly be there for occasional plays as Guess who's are. It won't be a regular things but just appear every now and then.
By Aled
Minnie the Minx wrote:Aled, next Tuesday on Zane's show Iron Maiden will be performing at Maida Vale. Will you be heading down there with all your Iron Maiden items?

Thought about it... but I'm washing my hair!
By Aled
Adam wrote:What about BBC Southern Counties, Mr Jones ?

I can't remember exactly which ones had which reasons but we tried almost all the BBC centres, some couldn't, some wouldn't (in fact not many said that) and some we decided wouldn't work. We got 23 BBC centres in 4 counties. For a show campaign that's pretty cool going.
By Aled
Wyatt wrote:Send one to Wogan

He has one :D
By Aled
MC wrote:Loving the new Say No To Wogan jingles Aled.

Ha Ha. Inspired by your love of 2 Unlimited no doubt?

One of the benefits to being one of the Producers of the show! :)
By Aled
jnacool wrote:It has gone a bit quiet in here! Aled I was wondering if we could have a plug on the show lol? I own Bluecity who provided hosting for the sound vault? I know its a lot to ask but hey i thought it was worth mentioning, you should mention the site more!

Jack

Hopefully you've noticed you've had quite a few lately? That's in fact as much to do with Chris as it is my work. Everyone's support on here is very much appreciated by EVERYONE on the team. Please keep it up!
By fish heads
Aled,

How has the reaction been from America? Has there been much feedback from the American audience, or is it mostly ex-pats who listen to the show and e-mail in?
By Aled
gavo2004 wrote:hey, its really quiete here at the mo so thoughtd id ask

how are you this week aled?

This week I'm very busy. Without giving away too many details.
We're in a different studio on Monday
We're filming something on Monday
Dom has 2 interviews next week
I might have one
We have a new Roy Walker session tomorrow
2 weeks hols in Oct
A new campaign starting when we get back
A MASSIVE OB in October
an even bigger one in November
and an even bigger one again in December.
Then it's Xmas!
By Aled
x-ema-x wrote:
Jono wrote:When will this week's podcast actually be downloadable?

Edit: Works as of Friday, 3.50pm

yeah it doesnt look that good this week
i think you have to be a bb fan to like it
oh well ill download it and have a listen......

just finished editing this week's Podcast - another funny week in my opinion, Rachel steals most of the laughs this week!

This week we haev Dick and Dom, Nell McAndrew and her arse, Rachel's Anger management and Rachel's dirty phone line link.

All available from 6.
By Aled
ICEMAN wrote:I would like to ask Aled if he has ever been to Merthyr Tydfil as i was born and bred there.
I no longer live there but was just wondering.

I don't think I ever have done to be honest!
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]