Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By David
that would be amazing.
By Dickie
I say that we plug that idea as much as we can.

Come on people, let's make this happen.
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
yeah we have the power. ahem.

Aled who do you most admire in radio?

does he still answer questions?
By Aled
Jimmy G wrote:From a Terry Wogan Webchat:

James C: Terry - would you and Chris Moyles do a double header breakfast show for Children In Need? I would gladly pledge £20 to listen. Love the show.

Terry Wogan: I'd be delighted. It's a very good idea. Ask old Moylesy. He's not the worst - he's got an Irish mother. Twenty quid sounds too much to me!

Any chance Aled? Terry seems to like Chris a lot more since he found out he has an Irish mother.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/digital/terrychat2.shtml

No comment.

But don't push too much. (cryptic cryptic cryptic answer) Trust me. Leave this one. :)
By Toast
Hey Aled,

Was the latest OBW being announced in Q a few days early a blunder or planned by Radio 1?. I'm going to Birmy and can't wait to see Goldie Lookin' Stain perform :P
By Aled
Toast wrote:Hey Aled,

Was the latest OBW being announced in Q a few days early a blunder or planned by Radio 1?. I'm going to Birmy and can't wait to see Goldie Lookin' Stain perform :P

No, not really a blunder. It's great that the line up is in Q and as it's only a monthly magazine it was worth it being in there a couple of days early surely!

It was still worth a big launch on air as a few tens of thousand of people read Q whereas 7 million listen to the show!
By tombugler
Reckon I can get one of those aled? Even better, a signed one?
By Tom Holt
Aled wrote:No. I have my own BBC branded bent staples

wow! BBC Branded! where does the BBC logo go? :?
By DemonHorse
I knew BBC made or commissioned a lot of things, but I didn't know staples were on the list, especially not bent ones...wow.
By Aled
DemonHorse wrote:I knew BBC made or commissioned a lot of things, but I didn't know staples were on the list, especially not bent ones...wow.

I was joking!!!
By Mafro
Aled, what do you think of the new Robbie Williams track? I hated it at first but its definitely grown on me.
By DemonHorse
Aled wrote:
DemonHorse wrote:I knew BBC made or commissioned a lot of things, but I didn't know staples were on the list, especially not bent ones...wow.

I was joking!!!

no! never! :roll: you'd never guess I was too
By Aled
DemonHorse wrote:
Aled wrote:

I was joking!!!

no! never! :roll: you'd never guess I was too

Your humour is too subtle for me
By Aled
Mafro wrote:Aled, what do you think of the new Robbie Williams track? I hated it at first but its definitely grown on me.

I really like it. Did from first play
By Nicky
How many free Promo-only CD's do you own, Aled? You lot must get a bucketload of crap ones sent to you.
By Aled
Nicky wrote:How many free Promo-only CD's do you own, Aled? You lot must get a bucketload of crap ones sent to you.

just a couple!
By iSeb
Aled, answering while on air, tut tut..... or, great multi tasking!
By DemonHorse
nah, My guess is the phones were quiet and nobody wanted any more tea or coffee at that time :P :wink:
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
This is part of his work surely...
By Toast
Keeping the geeky fans of the show informed ;)
By DemonHorse
Doubt it's in the contract somehow.

Friday and Saturday shows are up, and Friday plati[…]