Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By huckerby6
What a numpty
By Aled
fish heads wrote:
internetmoyles wrote:Aled, why don't you answer me. I've been on your mobile, phone, official e-mail, unofficial e-mail and you won't reply.
'Be it on your own head of larger

Best post in this thread ever

Welcome to my world!
By David
Aled, do you get people phoning your mobile a lot as they've got hold of your number, and just wanted to ring it?
By DemonHorse
internetmoyles wrote:Aled, why don't you answer me. I've been on your mobile, phone, official e-mail, unofficial e-mail and you won't reply.
'Be it on your own head of larger

Stan?
By Jono
Heh. Perhaps it's Wes
By DemonHorse
nah I'm pretty sure Wes could actually spell Lager.
By Aled
David wrote:Aled, do you get people phoning your mobile a lot as they've got hold of your number, and just wanted to ring it?

Pretty much daily
By Jono
Ouch. And what reply do they get from you?
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
i'd find that quite amusing actually... its brilliant when you get wrong numbers and you can wind them up so idiots like that would be fantastic
By David
Aled wrote:
David wrote:Aled, do you get people phoning your mobile a lot as they've got hold of your number, and just wanted to ring it?

Pretty much daily

and having 6 odd mobile phones that you have, the number of calls must be EVEN more...
By jamiec21
Aled, don't know how much you can comment on this but do you know if the live Oasis broadcast from Paris on 23rd May is in doubt due to the possible strike action? I understand live broadcasts would be one of the main things to be affected in the event of industrial action. Be a shame if it was cancelled cos I have been looking forward to the broadcast it for ages and would be gutted if it had to be cancelled.
By David
put my name down to go and help at the gig then instead of one of the engineers. I'll even do it for free.

It would be annoying if that were to happen.
By Jono
David wrote:
Aled wrote:

Pretty much daily

and having 6 odd mobile phones that you have, the number of calls must be EVEN more...

Perhaps use their numbers and make it a feature on the show. Ring back the idiots who ring Aled. I'm sure you can find a better title for it.
By Adam
They could broadcast down aled's mobile..
By Wyatt
Is this you in the background Aled?

By Steve.
With Chris and Rachel by the looks of it. :wink:
By Aled
Wyatt wrote:Is this you in the background Aled?

OMG! My heart stopped then thinking we'd missed it. No, that's not me. I can see the likeness but I can assure you I shaved for that one! My episode goes out on Monday (the 23rd). Not really sure how to play it. Ideally we'd want people to send in screen grabs but the time-scale isn't great. It'll go out Tuesday morning around 4am our time.
By Mk.
I'm very jealous about the Big Brother house thing Aled. You guys should really try and get your time in there edited into an episode and put online or even on E4 or something. We'd all want to see it!
By Jono
Perhaps they might show it on the launch show?
By Console
Aled, I may have spotted you in 24. Though it is a little hard to tell. :?:

I would be grateful if anyone could clear these up at all.

These are from Hour 23, about 05:10 (CTU Time).
By David
Well I watched the episode and missed any appearance by Aled!
By Wyatt
If you were on the phone behind Edgar, I can only find this.

The one on the left looks like a girl, Is that your arm behind Edgars left shoulder.

Wednesday and Thursday are up (Tuesday needs a fix[…]