Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Quincy
yes all 2 seconds of it were highly amusing
By Jono
lol, it was longer then that! i think he got the slot like dumb blonde model did yesterday. but then again she didn't have a clue what she was on about.

i think they sort of have these guests who have a 2 or 3 minute slot, and aren't like the official evening guests.

any plans to go on there a bit longer next time though?
By Aled
jamese wrote:I would of thought aled would of been on during the calls from fans aswell but he wasnt :cry:

I wasn't the guest for that day - that was Christine Hamilton I was only there to help with the feature about her mics failing. I'll be back on later on in the series as the guest proper.
By Chongster
hurray, thats good then.
By Mk.
Aled wrote:
jamese wrote:I would of thought aled would of been on during the calls from fans aswell but he wasnt :cry:

I wasn't the guest for that day - that was Christine Hamilton I was only there to help with the feature about her mics failing. I'll be back on later on in the series as the guest proper.

Do you reckon Chris will be this year as well?
By Jono
What was your feelings about the team's GCSE exam results?
By Aled
Mk. wrote:
Aled wrote:

Do you reckon Chris will be this year as well?

Yes, sooner rather than later...
By Fathomer
Do you think Lesley will be waiting outside Yalding House for Chris?

Do you thik she would do him in?
By Fathomer
What you doing this weekend Aled
By Fathomer
sorry about the above post Aled, ignore it, i just desperatly wanted to be regular
By Console
Fathomer90, what is it with you and multiple postings?
By Aled
Jono wrote:What was your feelings about the team's GCSE exam results?

I'm f**king disappointed!!! I'm going to take a resit
By Console
Don't worry Aled, I sucked at Biology too, don't think its a real science to be honest with you, all you do is memorize facts, theres no logical deduction or math anywhere. Without math, science is just religion, can't remember who said that, but there right.
By Ste
Take the higher instead Aled might be easier believe it or not. In fairness you could not get above a C in the foundation paper.
By Aled
Ste wrote:Take the higher instead Aled might be easier believe it or not. In fairness you could not get above a C in the foundation paper.

THIS I found out about after the show!!!! I could have got a B apparently if I had sat the Higher. Boo.
By Jono
Aled are you (were you) prepared for Les-leh?
By Jono
Last edited by Jono on Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Jono
Last edited by Jono on Fri Jun 10, 2005 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Jono
Okay, i'm an arse. I apologise. The site messed up and it went three times. I could not delete them now :(
By Aled
Jono wrote:Aled are you (were you) prepared for Les-leh?

It went really well. Can't wait for Monday's show.
By Uglybob
why dont you bring them into the show anymore
By Jono
lol, yeah? i mean i'm sure chris would love to meet les-leh
By Aled
Uglybob wrote:why dont you bring them into the show anymore

When the right one leaves the house they'll come on the show. Did you really want Mary?

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]