Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Aled
fish heads wrote:What did Natasha do before?

BTW Congratulations Aled!

Thank you very much.

As for Tash, she got to work at Radio 1 through the trainee scheme.
By Ste
Aled wrote:As for Will, no he's not joining online to work on coding or anything, he's looking at video projects, broadband projects, new ways of downloading shows and just working on the more production side of online content.

Is it the iMP thingy.

Will will be sorely missed but we still have you Aled :P

Has this been planned for a while then cause in past months you have done your fair bit of Day Producing so was that like your training?
By Mcqueen_
Aled wrote:Dom and Carrie are still going to be around for the links.

Sounds like Rachel is leaving then.

Congratulations aswell Aled.
By Steve.
No! They can't let Rachel leave! I sure would miss waking up to that voice every morning! Natasha should leave!

Only joking.
By Fledge
Aled wrote:we lose a team member soon (no, I'm not referring to me becoming Day Prod)...

By this you don't just mean Will do you? Or is another person going as well?

Fledge
By Nicky
"and there's an anniversary coming up soon that we're planning on honouring - it may even involve Chappers!"

Last years Portugal villa sharing euro2004....thing?

As for someone leaving, i'm hoping its Carrie. Nothing against her at all cos she's great, but everyone else offers too much on-air really, to lose.
By Nicky
Also Aled, I'm really hoping you went to interview Sam while wearing a bikini.
By fish heads
Nicky wrote:Last years Portugal villa sharing euro2004....thing?

No offence if it is that Aled, but that would be dissapointing since it only happened last year.

EDIT: On Second thoughts, it probably wont be that, since its already a year this week since Euro 2004 so surely they would have done it already
By Ste
Nicky wrote:As for someone leaving, i'm hoping its Carrie. Nothing against her at all cos she's great, but everyone else offers too much on-air really, to lose.

I doubt it:
Aled wrote:Dom and Carrie are still going to be around for the links.
By MC
With Ibiza there is much more potential for stuff to go wrong than in Portugal. Some of Chris's best stories come from doing the show in Ibiza in 1998.

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0AHM ... VM30SAPXNA

Click that link to download one of them - Chris talking about Dave getting off with competition winners in Ibiza (its Real Player ripped to mp3, from the afternoon show in 2001).
By Aled
Fledge wrote:
Aled wrote:we lose a team member soon (no, I'm not referring to me becoming Day Prod)...

By this you don't just mean Will do you? Or is another person going as well?

Fledge

I've just realised what happens when I give hints you take it to it's extremes then get dissappointed when it's not as good. I'll shut up now but lower your expectations!
By DemonHorse
hmm that makes me think you mean someone who's not on-air very much anyways, perhaps?
By Jono
Well it'll be interesting methinks. This year has been lacking something like going out and about, so it'll be good. Will be a shame to hear people moving on from the show though
By Wyatt
DemonHorse wrote:hmm that makes me think you mean someone who's not on-air very much anyways, perhaps?

Exec producer Fergus Dudley
By Ste
He could only go up though couldn't he.

Is Scott still there?
By gregs
my money's on roy walker
By Jono
gregs wrote:my money's on roy walker

Nah I reckon Mr Fish is going to do his last wave sometime soon
By DemonHorse
goodbye Mr Fish... he's waving
By Aled
DemonHorse wrote:goodbye Mr Fish... he's waving

You not fans of Car Park Catchphrase then I take it?
By Jono
Oh, I am, well most of the time
By DemonHorse
actually I am... when I get chance to listen to it, I usually have to switch off around 8.30 so miss tedious link too :(
By Ste
CPC is good :D

You should get Dave drunk again and then let him do tedious that was a laugh last time :lol:
By Adam
Not being mean - but how long before you become Producer Aled of the Chris Moyles Show?

Make Rachel Day Producer.

Oh, and Well done Aled!

Thank you both!!