Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By MK Chris
I was waiting for that gag to pop up.. Might have known ou would take the predictable route Sidders.
By Sidders
Predictable's my middle name...
By Adam
Aled,

Good luck for t'm.

Hope you win something...
By jc
Let me be the first to ask: how does the team feel about winning bronze at the Sonys for Daily Music Show of the Year, and how does Chris feel about not being considered for DJ of the Year?

Are any of the awards even worth anything? - jc
By Aled
jc wrote:Let me be the first to ask: how does the team feel about winning bronze at the Sonys for Daily Music Show of the Year, and how does Chris feel about not being considered for DJ of the Year?

I didn't go. I'm still in Wales so I don't know what everyone's reaction is! I'll let you know if there's anything to report when I get back on Monday. btw, you do know we're not on till Tuesday.
By LJ
Aled wrote:
jc wrote:Let me be the first to ask: how does the team feel about winning bronze at the Sonys for Daily Music Show of the Year, and how does Chris feel about not being considered for DJ of the Year?

I didn't go. I'm still in Wales so I don't know what everyone's reaction is! I'll let you know if there's anything to report when I get back on Monday. btw, you do know we're not on till Tuesday.

Why's that? I heard Scott mention that today but i thought he was wrong...
By Adam
LJ - if you read the last couple of pages of the thread it will explain.
By Nicky
The last couple of pages doesn't explain why they aren't on till tuesday... :\
By Adam
I thought he was asking about why he didnt go to the Sonys.
By totty102
Correct me if Im wrong but I would imagine it is because Chris went away at the Bank Holiday and since you are entitled to bank holiday off anyway, he's take off 2 weeks exactly so he comes back on the tuesday as opposed to monday ( if that makes sense??!!)
By Minnie the Minx
He might be going to that wedding he mentioned on the show. He said something about how it was stopping the start of his fitness plan.
By Totalmusic
Aled wrote:
Quincy wrote:
Uglybob wrote:did you meet Gerry Anderson from Radio Ulster....

Aled,
do you like thunderbirds, or any other puppet based shows? e.g Joe 90, captain scarlet etc..

I didn't actually. Wasn't in to any of those shows - although there was one on a Sunday morning that I liked that ended with a game of naughts and crosses with the baddies - that's all I remember of it!

That'd be Terrahawks then... With the great Windsor Davies as the voice of the sargeant major (no type casting there then!)
By Bridgie
aled,

what's your favourite musical?
By Sidders
Aled,

do you ever get tired of answering all our stupid, inane questions?
By Adam
Oi, they aren't stupid or inane at all! If he did - do you think he'd keep coming back?
By Uglybob
ive been noseying about and have seen that last years winner of Big Brother Cameron is on a Big Brother Fansite and has notched up over 2500 posts in less than 4 months. What we call round here mad posting.

* its not an imposter either, its the real him.
By Aled
Bridgie wrote:aled,

what's your favourite musical?

Hmmm, not massively into musicals. The only one I've seen and really loved was Miss Saigon.
By Aled
Sidla wrote:Aled,

do you ever get tired of answering all our stupid, inane questions?

No
By Bridgie
in that case here's another.

Aled,

Does Chris have the pips on a jingle machine to play out just incase he misses them coming through?
By Adam
Aled,

What does that tall bloke from Xfm have that Chris Moyles doesn't? Oh apart from a job at Radio 1 and highly talented production staff..

That would be this guy if you're wondering:

My arms are kinda Bronze today.
Last edited by Adam on Tue May 18, 2004 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Quincy
he looks like hes ducking down just to fit in the picture. perhaps trying to avoid an object which has been hurled at his face. a shoe maybe.
By Adam
Quincy wrote:he looks like hes ducking down just to fit in the picture. perhaps trying to avoid an object which has been hurled at his face. a shoe maybe.

I know i've got a big head, but you could hardly miss his - even if there was a high speed shoe being thrown at him.

Can't think of a Appropriate word to describe him at the moment.

Would Good be okay??
By Quincy
ive never listend to any of his shows but i would like to. what time is he on x?