Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Adam
Quincy wrote:ive never listend to any of his shows but i would like to. what time is he on x?

He presents the breakfast show for Xfm, so thats a major giveaway...

Aled - Was Moyles bothered slightly by last Wednesday results? Secertly I bet he cried all the way home. :cry:
By Quincy
ok i didnt know it was breakfast. i do now thanks.

aled, who on the team does the worst farts?
By Aaron
Will BB Aled be back this year Aled?
By iSeb
Oh Yay! BB Aled!!!!!
By Nicky
How thrilled/shocked were you at being named Rear of the year?

I burst out laughing at work when I heard :o
By B26354
what Aled actually won. i thought all moyles said he was in the last-whatever number there is.
By Adam
Yeah - erm well done on the Rear of the Year award. Should increase your pulling power even more since appearing on Bachelor of the Year ;)

So, Aled. I bet your mother is proud of that arse of yours..

Lastly, has Moyles had a haircut since this picture:

By Uglybob
or lost weight for that matter, hes getting a bit podgy again.
By jimmy g
Sidla wrote:do you ever get tired of answering all our stupid, inane questions?

If you think the questions on this site are inane, look at the official BBC ask Aled thing.

Adam wrote:Lastly, has Moyles had a haircut since this picture:

I think he said that he hasn't had it cut.

Aled, did you meet Alex Lester? He is quite a good bloke, much better than that stupid Sarah Kennedy who is on after him. Also, how does it feel to have "won an army of female admirers"?
By Splodge
Congratulations on your ass Aled.
By Mk.
Aled, why did the team accuse you of being a pervert this morning? I know you probably won't want to answer, but take note of this: PLEASE ANSWER!
By Adam
Aled,

Do you know if Radio 1 will be doing a All day takeover again?
By Uglybob
or august bank holiday no doubt
By Ahh_Pathetic
why not next week?
By Mk.
It's too soon. Mediums tend to keep these events as rare things, it keeps them exciting when they do come around.

It's not an exact science, but it is pretty common practice.
By David
I'm guessing we wont be hearing much from Aled this week if he is going around the country...
By Adam
You never know - he might log on at some point and say hi. He's been out of the country and managed to post - so what's stopping him? Can't you just pop into any BBC Building and use a computer? Not as if they wont know who he's working for.. That's what i'd do.

Imagine the conv:

" Hi, I'm in town and need to send a few emails, (Shows BBC ID) Would it be possible if I could log on to a computer? Which show do you work for? Oh, its called the Chris Moyles show.. "
By gregs
Adam wrote:You never know - he might log on at some point and say hi. He's been out of the country and managed to post - so what's stopping him? Can't you just pop into any BBC Building and use a computer? Not as if they wont know who he's working for.. That's what i'd do.

Imagine the conv:

" Hi, I'm in town and need to send a few emails, (Shows BBC ID) Would it be possible if I could log on to a computer? Which show do you work for? Oh, its called the Chris Moyles show.. "

most major towns/cities have a 'your bbc' centre providing free internet access anyway - radio lancs does - tis great
By Uglybob
might be interested to read this
Ever heard someone described as "having a good arse for radio"?

Well, "face", yes. But the arse is usually just talked out of, rather than seen, on the dear old wireless.

But that's all changed, thanks to blethering fatso Chris Moyles. Well, sort of.

Moyles' asteroid-sized 'arris doesn't get a look-in in the 2004 Rear Of The Year awards (oh, them again), of course.

However, his radiophonic oppo, Aled Haydn-Jones' does.

Who he? Not that ex-Snowman theme-warbling choir kid, who's now a contented-looking fatty on Songs Of Praise? Luckily, no.

Ananova brings us up to speed and explains this year's bun-gong boy is another Welshman called Aled, who "is known to millions for his role as Chris Moyles's sidekick on the Radio One breakfast show".

Is he?

"The 27-year-old won an army of female admirers when he appeared in the recent Bachelor of the Year awards."

Did he?

Sanity in this increasingly desperate annual non-event is partially restored in the shapely shape of that ex-wifelet of the drinking beard, Alex Best, who is, oh spare us, female rear of the year.

The grim blondie's uplifted thong-slung bunnage attracted lascivious watery-lipped leers from upper class twit Lord Brocket during ITV1's execrable I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here.

And that of the trouser-rubbing judging panel of the pointless 28-year-old competition, it's clear to see.

Or "sut bynnag rydych chi'n adnabod Aled Haydn Jones, mae gwrandawyr C2 nawr yn ei adnabod fel rhywun sydd a llythrennau newydd y tu ôl i'w enw," as they say in Aberystwyth.

Jono Coleman in 2005? Don't even think about it, tubby.
By mungrymatt
Seems to definately have something against fat people, and life in general.

Thank you both!!