Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Aled
Sidla wrote:
Aled wrote:I can't log into your chat for some reason!

Have you got a firewall?

no
By Sidders
It should work then. Have you tried since it's been updated?
By jimmy g

I'm confused, how did you find out people's names if you can't log on?

Do you have broadband?
By Tom Holt
Jimmy G wrote:

Do you have broadband?

oooh i think he's got you there aled!
By kendra k
aled, BB question-

do you think you sound like one of the BB voices, or am i just crazy?
By Sidders
Jimmy G wrote:

Do you have broadband?

It wasn't Aled!! It was Chris!!!! FFS :evil:
By David
I'm in two minds...

because Chris was quite nasty towards anyone who would go in chat rooms, hence being a hypicrit (sp?).... and Aled knew a lot about the chat and who was in there, even last night, which meant that he must of been in...

however, Aled strongly denies it was him... and it wouldnt surprise me if Chris did get bored playing battle ships on sky and decided to go into his own fansites chat room. However it would surprise me if Chris happend to be a registered member here anyway. Tom Burgler?? maybe not..

DL
By Sidders
It was definately Chris, you could just tell. Chris must have been through all this with Aled. The link was probably scripted. Either that, or Aled really did have no idea that Chris was going to say that Aled was pretending to be him.
By Aled
Sidla wrote:It should work then. Have you tried since it's been updated?

I did try last night - and it wouldn't work
By Aled
tipsydipsy999 wrote:
Jimmy G wrote:

Do you have broadband?

oooh i think he's got you there aled!

I saw a transcript of what was said (I'll be honest - I was curious and slightly nervous to hear Chris had spoken to some of you guys in chat!)
By Aled
kendra k wrote:aled, BB question-

do you think you sound like one of the BB voices, or am i just crazy?

Well, apparently so. We got a lot of texts today saying that it sounded like me.
By Aled
Sidla wrote:It was definately Chris, you could just tell. Chris must have been through all this with Aled. The link was probably scripted. Either that, or Aled really did have no idea that Chris was going to say that Aled was pretending to be him.

spot on!
By David
any chance you can book your holidays next year to be the same as mine?

You lot go on holiday for 2 weeks, then the Monday you come back, I am away on holiday... Rrrubish.
By tombugler
Does anyone have a transcript of the chat? I missed the ragging aled got today as I was doing my driving test (Now I can drive legally!) but I heard about it.
By alistairlp
Nicky wrote:Aled, a few months ago you mentioned a 24 ring tone you had, and were gonna find out where you got it from... Watching it last night reminded me of it... Any idea?

Hi, I've got a 24 ringtone, like the ones from the phones in CTU, if you give me your number, I can send it to you, otheriwse, if you have a composer, I can type up the script for the tone here..
By Tom Holt
tombugler wrote:Does anyone have a transcript of the chat? I missed the ragging aled got today as I was doing my driving test (Now I can drive legally!) but I heard about it.

LastChanc had a transcript of the conversation from thursday evening but he took it off, ask him and he may be able to sort it out.
By Nicky
Hahaha at todays half-time. I don't think i've ever laughed at a link so much. Even if Chris ever goes in the chat again, or posts on here, you'd never seriously expect him to admit it or talk about it on air. It wouldn't really go with his image.
By Nicky
alistairlp wrote:
Nicky wrote:Aled, a few months ago you mentioned a 24 ring tone you had, and were gonna find out where you got it from... Watching it last night reminded me of it... Any idea?

Hi, I've got a 24 ringtone, like the ones from the phones in CTU, if you give me your number, I can send it to you, otheriwse, if you have a composer, I can type up the script for the tone here..

Nice one, but i've not got a composer, nor do I really fancy giving out my mobile number to be honest... Cheers all the same, though. :D
By Tom Holt
Nicky wrote:
alistairlp wrote:

Nice one, but i've not got a composer, nor do I really fancy giving out my mobile number to be honest... Cheers all the same, though. :D

Why don't you Private Message each other? Then we can't see your details...
By Nicky
tipsydipsy999 wrote:
Nicky wrote:
alistairlp wrote:

Gimme some credit, I wasn't gonna post it here.. I'm just weird about giving my mobile number out to people I've never spoke to :-\
By Tom Holt
ok, i understand, i think.... lol
By Nicky
To try and get this kinda back on topic, Aled, what are you current favourite & least favourite songs that are on the radio 1 playlist?
By alistairlp
Nicky wrote:
tipsydipsy999 wrote:
Nicky wrote:
alistairlp wrote:

Gimme some credit, I wasn't gonna post it here.. I'm just weird about giving my mobile number out to people I've never spoke to :-\

fair enough, if you find a friend though with a composer, I can put the script up...
By Lew
clear this up aled

was it you as chris said or was it really chris on chat?
By kendra k
aled... were you insulted when dr mark from sunday surgery called ahmed "aled" on bblb this week?

Thank you both!!