Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Tom Holt
it was a bit of fun we were having... that got way out of hand
By Lew
david, see the "The online chat feature on site" topic in general
By Aled
tipsydipsy999 wrote:Aled, please can you ask Chris if he was in the chrismoyles.net chat room tonight (thursday)? we all want to know if it was actually him or just somebody winding us up. thanx - by the way, i loved your 5 second stint on chase-it.tv! :D

Yes, it was him
By Tom Holt
thanks Aled, we'll be listening out for the mention on tomorrows show! hope it all goes well
By LastChanc
Well, in that case I suppose that'll be the first and last time he visits us judging by the wonderful response he got today... (Please note there is the hint of sarcasm in there...) but on the plus side if he does ever feel like visiting again I/we know what ISP to expect (as if that'll help))...

How come's you've not honoured us with your presence yet, Aled?

*thinks we should sort out getting the real Chris and Aled registered with NickServ to avoid any futher confusion if they choose to visit*
By David
well there you go... prooved wrong again, unless Aled is just having a laugh with us! Did moyles not say he had broadband once though?
By Mcqueen_
Aled wrote:Yes, it was him

Ahh, we could of treated him better if we knew it was him. I thought it was a crazy stalker person (like you get on here...) who worringly knew too much about Chris to start with.

Nice of him to visit though, he should come back one day, we'd be more polite knowing it was really him. I still think Secret Squirrel should come back aswell!
By Tom Holt
Aled, have you ever thought of getting the other team members signed up on http://www.chrismoyles.net? It would be cool to see Dave, Dom, Rachel, Jules and of course the big guy himself making constant appearances.
By Aled
LastChanc wrote:Well, in that case I suppose that'll be the first and last time he visits us judging by the wonderful response he got today... (Please note there is the hint of sarcasm in there...) but on the plus side if he does ever feel like visiting again I/we know what ISP to expect (as if that'll help))...

*thinks we should sort out getting the real Chris and Aled registered with NickServ to avoid any futher confusion if they choose to visit*

I can't log into your chat for some reason!
By LastChanc
Ya know, if he hadn't tried to pass himself off as himself, then he probably would have just had a nice time chatting instead of all the questions and (as sad as it was) the insults from various people in channel....
By Aled
tipsydipsy999 wrote:Aled, have you ever thought of getting the other team members signed up on http://www.chrismoyles.net? It would be cool to see Dave, Dom, Rachel, Jules and of course the big guy himself making constant appearances.

Lets get them signed up so that if they ever do decide to come on here you guys don't scare them away like you did with Chris! LOL!!!

I'm shuddering at the thought of Half time tomorrow...
By Tom Holt
Aled wrote:
LastChanc wrote:Well, in that case I suppose that'll be the first and last time he visits us judging by the wonderful response he got today... (Please note there is the hint of sarcasm in there...) but on the plus side if he does ever feel like visiting again I/we know what ISP to expect (as if that'll help))...

sometimes it takes a while to load, i take it you are using the one based in the web page.
By Aled
tipsydipsy999 wrote:
Aled wrote:

sometimes it takes a while to load, i take it you are using the one based in the web page.

yeah I did try that
By LastChanc
Aled wrote:I can't log into your chat for some reason!

I always find using an IRC client like mIRC http://www.mirc.co.uk is the easiest way. Just add server irc.afterx.net to the servers and connect...
By David
Aled wrote:Lets get them signed up so that if they ever do decide to come on here you guys don't scare them away like you did with Chris! LOL!!!

Thats probably because once upon a time there'd be a very realistic Moyles impersonator appearing once a week on the old chat!
By Tom Holt
Will we see much of you here Aled over the next two weeks or are you going on holiday somewhere?
By Aled
tipsydipsy999 wrote:Will we see much of you here Aled over the next two weeks or are you going on holiday somewhere?

I'm staying in the UK. A bit of London, a bit of Newquay and a lot of Wales! I'm also moving flats during my time off. Very exciting!
By Nicky
Aled, a few months ago you mentioned a 24 ring tone you had, and were gonna find out where you got it from... Watching it last night reminded me of it... Any idea?

Also, for half time today, you should just get all the team in that chat, and if nothing else, see how much the new server copes with it :D
By LastChanc
Nicky wrote:Also, for half time today, you should just get all the team in that chat, and if nothing else, see how much the new server copes with it :D

That's a bit ambitious. (And I'm stuck and work so will be most disappointed if I miss it again)...
By Tom Holt
Aled, will your Rat be moving flats with you ???? :P
By Aled
tipsydipsy999 wrote:Aled, will your Rat be moving flats with you ???? :P

God, I hope not.
By Tom Holt
Aled wrote:
tipsydipsy999 wrote:Aled, will your Rat be moving flats with you ???? :P

God, I hope not.

should'nt you be working on the show now?
By Dickie
Aled wrote:
tipsydipsy999 wrote:Aled, have you ever thought of getting the other team members signed up on http://www.chrismoyles.net? It would be cool to see Dave, Dom, Rachel, Jules and of course the big guy himself making constant appearances.

Lets get them signed up so that if they ever do decide to come on here you guys don't scare them away like you did with Chris! LOL!!!

I'm shuddering at the thought of Half time tomorrow...

This could be interesting. . .
By Sidders
Aled wrote:I can't log into your chat for some reason!

Have you got a firewall?

Thank you both!!