Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Eddie
Sebbywood.co.uk wrote:there coming out on my birthday... the 6th of August!

Which is annoying because I really like BB and I go away on Honey moon on the 2nd August so will miss teh final week AND the final :evil:
By Aled
Adam wrote:
Ickle Angel wrote:Aled, do you know if Chris still has his chair in Mojo bar in Leeds? I went there at the weekend and loved it although consumed far too many tequilla sunrises :D. I did have a quick glance around for his chair but couldnt see it. BTW for anyone that cares I sat in Ians chair and I think Morals was in some womans chair but I cant remember her name.

Oh I see, sorry, I tend to skim over questions that are about other people. I don't know whether he still has his chair in Leeds, but even if I did I'd never know what bits of his private life he's want me to reveal on here!
By Aled
rossi wrote:Aled,

Ive heard Chris mention a few times that you are on the road with a guy called Paul.

Who is he? Does he work for the Beeb?

Is it just the two of you?

If so..is converstation not starting to dry up a bit now after 10 days?

He's a very showbiz bodyguard. His last person he worked with was Tom Hanks, he's going on to work with Kim Catrel after this!!! So I'm very lucky. He's a very funny guy, conversation's fine, we're having quite a laugh!
By Uglybob
kim cattrell is 47 (double my age) but i still would. Its amazing seeing her in all them 80's films again not having really bothered to notice her the first time around.
By Aled
Minnie the Minx wrote:Aled,

Who's your favourite in BB so far?

Emma
By Uglybob
will you be getting the housemates in the studio to interview them or is all that not going to happen this year.
By MC
You gonna be in Manchester tomorrow Aled?
By Aled
Adam wrote:I must be rubbish at sarcasm.

Anyway..

Aled - How's things? Hope you weren't too delayed getting out of Belfast International Airport. ;)

Going very well thanks. We flew from Belfast City and there were no delays - in fact got in 5 mins early. Another propeller plane though!
By stevotrash
Aled, doing the current competition your probably on the road alot meaning lots of hotel stays. Do you end up with 4 star or B&B accomadation with the all so important tea & coffee making facilities (ie a kettle and some tea bags).
By Aled

You sure of that? Isn't it normally last week in July?
By Aled
Uglybob wrote:will you be getting the housemates in the studio to interview them or is all that not going to happen this year.

Don't know, but the fact that we'll be in Portugal for almost a month means I doubt it.
By jimmy g
Aled wrote:
Uglybob wrote:will you be getting the housemates in the studio to interview them or is all that not going to happen this year.

Don't know, but the fact that we'll be in Portugal for almost a month means I doubt it.

I just want to hear Chris interview Kitten (a feminist and hates bigots and sexists).
By Aled
stevotrash wrote:Aled, doing the current competition your probably on the road alot meaning lots of hotel stays. Do you end up with 4 star or B&B accomadation with the all so important tea & coffee making facilities (ie a kettle and some tea bags).

Oh of course! Wouldn't be much of an ego if I didn't would I!?
By Ickle Angel
Aled wrote:
Adam wrote:
Ickle Angel wrote:Aled, do you know if Chris still has his chair in Mojo bar in Leeds? I went there at the weekend and loved it although consumed far too many tequilla sunrises :D. I did have a quick glance around for his chair but couldnt see it. BTW for anyone that cares I sat in Ians chair and I think Morals was in some womans chair but I cant remember her name.

Oh I see, sorry, I tend to skim over questions that are about other people. I don't know whether he still has his chair in Leeds, but even if I did I'd never know what bits of his private life he's want me to reveal on here!

Ok thanks for that Aled. Not that me knowing he had a chair would make any difference to his personal life whatsoever :roll:
By Eddie
Aled wrote:

Yeah, it's definately the 6th August, but you're right Aled, it is usually the last week in July. Like I said before, I love BB and assumed that the final would be the night before my wedding (30th July) and was annoyed when watching the first show on Friday when they said twice that the last show was first week in August (10 weeks later).

Oh well, it's not like I'd have watched the final if it was on the 30th anyway, just annoying to miss the whole last week - somehow I think my wedding and honeymoon is a bit more important :wink:
By Mcqueen_
Any idea if any other r1 daytime shows are been added to listen again Aled? Like drivetime with Scott.
By iSeb
Aled wrote:

unless davina has been lying to me to wind me up, its friday the 6th...... of august.
By Aled
Ickle Angel wrote:
Aled wrote:
Adam wrote:

Ok thanks for that Aled. Not that me knowing he had a chair would make any difference to his personal life whatsoever :roll:

LOL. I don't know what bits Chris would and wouldn't like me to talk about so it's probably safe to just stay clear!
By Nicky
Aled, who is it that mainly writes the Jingles? The ones that the singers and, who wrote them when Scott done breakfast for a couple of weeks?
By Sionide
got to be dave, that's why he is *comedy* dave after all? perhaps they all help - i have some clips of the very first breakshow ones..

Wakey, wakey sleepy head!
Get your fat arse out of bed!
This is the breakfast show with Christopher and me!
We're here to start your day and make you feel happy!
^
Sung by Dave

and my favourite:

Wakey wakey, don't sleep in
Pour yourself a little gin
and then to give yourself a bit of morning cheer
Just drink a pint of lushious freezing ice-cold BEER!
^ sung by Chris

:D
By Aled
Nicky wrote:Aled, who is it that mainly writes the Jingles? The ones that the singers and, who wrote them when Scott done breakfast for a couple of weeks?

Not sure if I can reveal that!

Tuesday show is up