Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Ste
Aled,

When's the team going to do anymore parodies?
By andysmith
David wrote:Ok, this isnt show related - however it is Aled related, so I am technically still 'Asking Aled'.

You mentioned further up this thread that you have a Nokia 6600. For the last 3 weeks I've been thinking on buying this phone, what with all the fantastic features it has. However someone today who had used the phone told me it was, and I quote, 'A Brick'. Looking at the Nokia site I see its actually slightly bigger than my current Nokia 3330 (which deffinetly is a brick). Being a user of the 6600, can you tell me your views on this? If it's recommended by Aled, I might buy it!

Cheers ee noo,
David

I have the 6600 too - it's a lovely phone. It's lighter than a 3330 too I think - and possibly smaller, I compared the two. It doesn't feel very light in my hand either.
By Adam
^ I think it looks like the same size as the 3330. No way is it a brick.

Aled,

What was James Beattie like to meet?

Secondly, what is going on with the pictures - Why are they so small?
By Bridgie
hi aled,

how can I get one of the chris moyles mugs they were talking about on the show today?

any chance you might be able to send me one because i didnt get a postcard in the end :cry:
By Uglybob
yes, make more of them and put them in a bbc shop.
By Ahh_Pathetic
Is there going to be a line of naff moyles based merchandise aled?

moyles thongs, pens, umbrellas, bookmarks, maybe even moyles bananas.

wacky.
By Aled
Adam wrote:^ I think it looks like the same size as the 3330. No way is it a brick.

Aled,

What was James Beattie like to meet?

Secondly, what is going on with the pictures - Why are they so small?

REALLY nice. Very quiet but a nice guy - he's a big fan of the show.
By Aled
Uglybob wrote:yes, make more of them and put them in a bbc shop.

That's not easy actually. BBC Shops are Worldwide - the commercial side of the BBC. It would take a lot of digging to find out why not. But I'll try!
By Aled
fatlad wrote:Is there going to be a line of naff moyles based merchandise aled?

moyles thongs, pens, umbrellas, bookmarks, maybe even moyles bananas.

wacky.

no! :)
By gemma_anon
Aled,

Does your new hair cut really make you look like Richard Bacon?? :lol: You should post a picture up so we can all see for ourselves! (No it's not just an excuse to see another picture of Aled :P )

Tatty Bye bye
Luv Gem x.x.x
By gizzy k
Aled,

Does Chris enjoy his jaffas i get him? would you like anything next time?
By Aled
gizzy k wrote:Aled,

Does Chris enjoy his jaffas i get him? would you like anything next time?

What jaffas?
By Aled
gemma_anon wrote:Aled,

Does your new hair cut really make you look like Richard Bacon?? :lol: You should post a picture up so we can all see for ourselves! (No it's not just an excuse to see another picture of Aled :P )

Tatty Bye bye
Luv Gem x.x.x

Ha ha. No - no webcam!

I was on TV this evening though.
By Uglybob
on taff idol?
By Adam
Hi Aled,

Just heard Chris talk about the listen again feature which appears to be proving very popular.

What does Chris now think of the listen again feature? Was he the person who got the last say on if listen again would be made available?

I think it was you who suggested listen again to Chris. You gotta laugh when he orginally wanted more money and wouldnt allow it. :)
By Sidders
Is listen again now a permanent fixture?
By Nicky
Also, how many people are going to be getting the Breakfast show mugs for that listen again thing?
By Aaron
Nicky wrote:Also, how many people are going to be getting the Breakfast show mugs for that listen again thing?

Well I won't be as I can't hear it. It's just 'dead air'. Rubbiissshhhhhh.
By Aaron
Just figured it out. It doesn't work in real playerr but does in the radio1 player. Don't know why though.
By Eddie
What are you lot talking about....mugs and listen again? I've missed something!
By Dopey
Aaron wrote:Just figured it out. It doesn't work in real playerr but does in the radio1 player. Don't know why though.

works for me, does this one work for you?

Aled are the listening figures for the 'listen again' calculated via the web interface or is it calculated via the amount of time's the stream is downloaded.
By MC
Dopey wrote:does this one work for you?

I usually just open up each show by going to recent clips on my Real One menu, but my Listen Again for today only says it has 1 hour 56 minutes of the show on it. I then opened that link above earlier this evening in Real Player and the whole 3 hours is there, which I found a bit strange. That clip of Rachel still isn't in that though...just dead air.

Oh and have a good time in New York Aled.
By Nicky
Aled, where abouts in New York are you going and for how long?

I'm going next thursday for a week :D
By gemma_anon
Aled wrote: I was on TV this evening though.

Where, I didnt see you? :roll:

Tatty Bye bye
Luv Gem x.x.x
By Adam
eddie wrote:What are you lot talking about....mugs and listen again? I've missed something!

Listen again would be the feature that allows people to listen to Moyles whenever they like. Radio 1 allow people to listen to the Breakfast show for the past week.

From what I heard - the show has mugs. They are giving them away on the show.
Last edited by Adam on Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Show is up, and platinum: https://archive.org/dow[…]