Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Quincy
christmas must be horrible for them then.
By iSeb
No easter eggs at easter? Terrible!

FYI: Yes BBC Employees can except gifts, they just can mention it on air if it was a gift to the show.
By rossi
Aled,

I want that 24 ringing ringtone!

Where did you get it from?
By Nicky
Hahaha. I came here to ask exactly the same question.

24 ring tone...Where from? :D
By Uglybob
how come all "ask the team" questions are answered by Aled with the exception of one answered by Dominic.
By Aled
Uglybob wrote:how come all "ask the team" questions are answered by Aled with the exception of one answered by Dominic.

Honestly? Dave and Chris are very hard to pin down to get answers from. I answer all the questions but sometimes I find it tedious saying "Aled Says: Dom says..." so I sometimes put it as Dom says.
By Aled
rossi wrote:Aled,

I want that 24 ringing ringtone!

Where did you get it from?

it's REALLY cool! Geordie Kid sent it to me. I'll ask him where he got it from.
By rossi
Please do..I love 24. It's ace!

What do you think of the third series/season up to now?
By Adam
You could always send it to Rossi, Aled. ;)
By David
rossi wrote:Please do..I love 24. It's ace!

I have seen up to episode 15 :D
By Uglybob
you could probably find it online somewhere.
By Nicky
Just seen episode 17 :$

Sad downloading them, I know, but I have no willpower.
By rossi
I'm the same, i saw episode 18&19 last night...it's getting good now! :lol:

That's the only reason I got broadband...sad I know!
By Aled
rossi wrote:Please do..I love 24. It's ace!

I'm Sky Plusing it so will watch it when they're all in!
By Adam
Aled,

Have you ever been to Portugal?
By iSeb
sebwhite wrote:Im part of faceparty, (my girlfriends idea), and they usually send advert out to everyone... but What the hell?

BELOW:..

Faceparty is absolutely delighted to have been asked to organise the official Gay Pride event.

Faceparty’s "Big Gay Out" festival will take place in London’s Finsbury Park on Saturday 3rd July 2004, for an audience of 50,000. Unlike Mardi Gras, the commercial predecessor, every penny raised from the Big Gay Out will go to bona-fide charities, supporting Pride and equality.

"Removing the commercial element will do wonders for the festival," explains Faceparty’s festival organiser Dave Bamforth, "Acts and suppliers instantly become cheaper, allowing us to offer immense value for money."

Faceparty, who for 2 years running, have been celebrated as the UK’s best party organiser by FHM & MixMag, have a clear goal to make the Big Gay Out the most elaborate extravaganza in the world.

Last September, Faceparty’s Festival of Dreams (featuring an ice-cave built from 700 tonnes of ice and a rainforest constructed from 30,000 real plants and trees) was one of 2003’s only festivals to sell out - even Sting couldn’t get himself a ticket!

"It’s the sheer, cultural diversity of these Pride events that make them so special, so it’s about time we catered for everyone properly. We certainly won’t be reinforcing any stereotypes;- this event will be more accessible to the whole community. We’re aiming for the very highest pop acts, but we’re also including jazz, hip-hop, dance, electro, opera, nu-metal, rock, r&b… - after all 'gay' is a sexuality, not a musical genre. It’s time to rethink the whole concept."

The Big Gay Out is set to be an amazing day, where everyone can truly be themselves;- lose yourself in incredible music, explore mind-blowing surroundings, hold hands with someone special - without worrying what anyone else thinks!

Faceparty has always believed strongly in equality and sexual freedom, with over 30% of our members identifying as gay, bisexual or open-minded.

For photos and reviews of previous Faceparty events, visit http://www.faceparty.com/events

What the hell? Coments?..

Minnie the Minx wrote:That sounds like its going to be good. do you think I could be Aled's + 1?

Aled, what are your comments?
By Adam
Why not go, Seb? You might learn a thing or two. ;)

Thank you both!!