Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Aled
Adam wrote:Is 152466 bytes a big Avatar?

Aled - If Chris isn't going to Glastobury this year - is the Chris Moyles Show doing something that is still to be announced?

Yes
By Aaron
Can we have a hint at when this announcement will be made?
By Aled
Aaron wrote:Can we have a hint at when this announcement will be made?

No :D
By Ste
Ah Go On. Or as Mrs Doyle from Father Ted would say:

Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On Go On ...
By Aaron
I have an idea anyway, I won't say it becasue knowing me it will be totally wrong!
By Ahh_Pathetic
Maybe they are going to Portugal....

Or Greece..

or Ormskirk.
By Adam
Ahh - I think Football maybe on the cards. ;)
By Aaron
That was my thought. Probably off to Portugal for Euro 2004.
By Adam
Aled,

Is Moyles not going to mention the site anymore?
By Aled
Adam wrote:Aled,

"This page has been visited 965,300 times"

Maybe...
By Adam
Aled wrote:

Maybe...

Not far off a million hits.

I'll start pressing refresh now.
By Mk.
Aled wrote:

Maybe...

Wow! That's the most obvious hint you've ever given! :wink:
By Chris
Something like 5000 visits to the main page per week .. I make it about seven weeks to go. Around the end of May.
By jimmy g
How accurate is that? I mean, are older versions of the site included in this figure?

I might be being stupid here, but is Scott who was daytime BA the same one as used to regally pop in from R1 Online?
By Chris
No it's since the counter was introduced, not since the site was started. 2001 or something, I don't remember.
By Ahh_Pathetic
aled how often do you get recognised?
By iSeb
Question for Aled...

What do you think of Blazin Squad doing the England Anthem?
By Aaron
Don't think Aled will care been from Wales and not taking much interest in football.
By iSeb
but he might have an opinion on Blazin Squad!?!
By Aaron
He may do, still why not ask him if he likes Blazin squad, maybe I'll just shut up, yes I will.
By David
Jimmy G wrote:I might be being stupid here, but is Scott who was daytime BA the same one as used to regally pop in from R1 Online?

yeah, Geordie Kid.

Does this mean, with Scott leaving the team, that the 'big plans' for the Moyles Minisite involving some of chrismoyles.net has died? It's not been discussed at all recently.

DL
By jimmy g
David wrote:yeah, Geordie Kid.

Why did he become so shy, then? He used to be on the afternoon show all the time at one point (2001 ish). Also IT bloke to Daytime BA sounds like a bit of an odd career move.
By David
I wondered that. The day he had a conversation on air with Moyles about Firewalls was REALLY funny.
By Aled
David wrote:
Jimmy G wrote:I might be being stupid here, but is Scott who was daytime BA the same one as used to regally pop in from R1 Online?

yeah, Geordie Kid.

Does this mean, with Scott leaving the team, that the 'big plans' for the Moyles Minisite involving some of chrismoyles.net has died? It's not been discussed at all recently.

DL

yeah kinda. There wasn't enough interest to justify doing anything.

Thank you both!!