Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Chris
Welcome to our 'Ask Aled' section - the show may be finished, but its legacy lives on. If you've something you wish to ask him about the past eight years, about his job, his hobbies, or whatever you like ... this is the place to do it.

Please keep this section on topic, and keep your questions both sensible and reasonable. Aled will choose which he wishes to answer, no guarantees!
Are you writing a book? If so, what's it about?!
bmstinton93 wrote:Can we have a log somewhere of the posts that don't get approved? They always give me a good laugh.

*Facepalm*
As your involved Aled I thought I'd ask you here (If you do still come here that is). Will the Chris Moyles show tour be released on DVD/Blu-ray?
Deadly wrote:Aled, what do you think of the new breakfast show?

I haven't listened enough to it to form specific opinions. This is a personal development thing rather than a dig - just like in a long term relationship I need to have gotten over the split before I can be genuinely happy for them :)

From what I have heard though I like it - a lot of the type of music I like :) plus, I love Grimmy (we worked together on Switch), Matt was my Moyles AP, Fiona was my Moyles UA, and Ian was my Surgery AP plus worked with me outside of Radio 1 too so I love them all and wish them all every success.
slaphead1982 wrote:As your involved Aled I thought I'd ask you here (If you do still come here that is). Will the Chris Moyles show tour be released on DVD/Blu-ray?

Not that I'm aware of - but then I really am just appearing on the tour - so there's no reason for them to share that kind of info with me! :)
Aled wrote:
slaphead1982 wrote:As your involved Aled I thought I'd ask you here (If you do still come here that is). Will the Chris Moyles show tour be released on DVD/Blu-ray?

Not that I'm aware of - but then I really am just appearing on the tour - so there's no reason for them to share that kind of info with me! :)

Fair point. :) Thanks for the reply.
Aled, I hope your still reading this site. The tour hasn't been looked upon too favourably on here but I came last night and I had a really good night so wanted to thank you. The chemistry between you, Dom and Chris was good and it was great just to hear all your voices again. I thought the show was brilliant and even your song was good although I thought you looked a little scared singing it... So weird hearing you swear as well but you were funny actually. Very well done to you, Dom and Chris and I look forward to seeing you all again on Sunday in Leicester :)
Fathomer wrote:Soooo...which show will you be producing in January?

Hello. I'm working behind the scenes as part of a team called the I.D. Team (Impact and Development). I'll only be on air on Sunday

Thank you both!!