Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
Deadly wrote:Aled the shows have been really good recently, even better than the usual high standard. What do you attribute this to?

I am going to break my own rule and post here without asking a question.
The answer to that is that Chris is back on form... simple as that.

I would still change a few things about the show, but when Moyles is at his best he makes up for other flaws. The shows this past couple of weeks have been excellent in my opinion :-)
Lol I assume there's a hint of sarcasm in that last reply Aled.Chris is not renowned for his good moods,in fact I would argue it's his grumpiness that makes him so popular first thing in the m orning.I don't want him to be too cheerful! For example I really enjoyed that rant he had about the bin men yesterday. He's so right !
Last edited by chrisjames on Thu May 31, 2012 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Why should there have been sarcasm in Aleds reply? Chris has clearly been in a good mood recently and what he said about the binmen was humorous.

Just because he is in a good mood doesn't mean that he has to lose his edge. Sometimes when he is in a good mood he can get a bit fluffy and schmaltzy but that hasn't been the case recently.
By DarroM
They only tend to just do the one at around Christmas time now since I believe it's been that way for the past couple of years! Could be wrong but I think the last Karaoke tour was when they broke Blackburn's record in September 09!
Aled wrote:
Deadly wrote:Aled the shows have been really good recently, even better than the usual high standard. What do you attribute this to?

Chris' good mood

Ah hah! I think Moyles has a new lady.
Aled wrote:As has been highlighted already we could never condone large scale copying of copyrighted material on a third party site by promoting it on the very network it's copied from :)

If anybody asks, then you didn't see it, and you're not aware of it. Thanks. 8)
Yudster wrote:
Aled wrote:

Chris' good mood

Ah hah! I think Moyles has a new lady.

He did mention he was at Fearnes house last friday and they've spent a lot of time with each other lately.I know she allready has a boyfriend but you never know!
chrisjames wrote:He did mention he was at Fearnes house last friday and they've spent a lot of time with each other lately.I know she allready has a boyfriend but you never know!

:lol:

Yes, you never know.....

In other Chris llinks, 'you never know', he could date Margaret Thatcher? Or Marillyn Monroe? Or maybe Jennifer Anniston? Or (and this is where my money is going) Barack himself....? Oh yeah.

Welll, you never know.... :?
Bas wrote:Who's Vivienne,then?
Is that Lynne?
I thought Abby was Lynne?

Lynne/Abby is Chris' PA. Not the same Abby that's married to Jordi, though.

Friday show is up, and platinum: https://archive.[…]