Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
User avatar
By Minnie the Minx
#32406
Back to the topic...

Aled,

Q1) Whens your birthday?

Q2) Who was your favourite guest from last week?

Q3) Are you going to get an avator?
User avatar
By Mcqueen_
#32411
Sidla wrote:It's not talented, it's just called 'being welsh'.


Don't have to be Welsh to speak Welsh though, Dysgwr ydw i. :wink:

MCQUEEN
User avatar
By Minnie the Minx
#32415
I'm sure I speak for others when I say:

Stop Doing That!
User avatar
By Sidders
#32417
Mcqueen wrote:Don't have to be Welsh to speak Welsh though, Dysgwr ydw i. :wink:

I never said you did.
User avatar
By Chief Erf
#32426
or dudette Steph <-- Look your name
^
User avatar
By Minnie the Minx
#32427
I thought being a dude was good.

Obviously not.

Your a cool dude!
By FAAled
#32435
Adam. wrote:Hey Aled,

Do you see yourself staying with the BBC for the next couple of years? You mentioned about training as a Producer- Do you ever see yourself being called Producer Aled in the near future? Is there any other Show or DJ that you would really like to work for?

Adam



yes. Definitely. My next step is to produce, before then hopefully take on more roles as a 'souped up' BA which is what I am on Moyles with the Fame academy stuff. And then move backto TV (hopefully).

Chris is the one that I've always wanted to work for. Id really like it if we (the team) could move to Breakfast - but if Chris can't do that I want to stay where I am.
By FAAled
#32436
ASG wrote:
uglybob wrote:Out of emailing Dave, Will and Chris, I have never recieved a reply from either Dave or Chris but I recieve numerous ones from Will. Why is that. Does he be on the net more than them.


Or is it coz Will's not such a big star so is not quite so up himself that he has time to talk to fans? Would you answer Aled?


yes I would. And where I can, I answer all my BBAled and FAAled e-mails.
User avatar
By Minnie the Minx
#32437
FAAled wrote:yes. Definitely. My next step is to produce, before then hopefully take on more roles as a 'souped up' BA which is what I am on Moyles with the Fame academy stuff. And then move backto TV (hopefully).


So what did you do in TV then?

FAAled wrote:yes I would. And where I can, I answer all my BBAled and FAAled e-mails.


You never replied to mine. :(
User avatar
By Uglybob
#32442
Can you confirm that Melinda (aka Simon Hollis) was in the Radio 1 studios today?
By FAAled
#32447
StaticFish wrote:wowee. as the started of this thread can i ask a question!
ok. how did they approach you to be on the CMS


During BBAled this summer our boss at Radio 1 had a meeting with me. She asked me, blue sky, what would I like to do I said "Work with Moyles" and she replied "really? 'Cause I'd really like you to join the show".

They told Chris that Lizzie was due for a promotion, they told him of our conversation and he said he'd be happy for me to join. he actually asked me whether I'd be interested a couple of years back when Melinda was leaving. At that time though everyone concerned thought a girl would be good and Lizzie was the best candidate.
By FAAled
#32448
Minnie the Minx wrote:
FAAled wrote:yes. Definitely. My next step is to produce, before then hopefully take on more roles as a 'souped up' BA which is what I am on Moyles with the Fame academy stuff. And then move backto TV (hopefully).


So what did you do in TV then?

FAAled wrote:yes I would. And where I can, I answer all my BBAled and FAAled e-mails.


You never replied to mine. :(


1) Runner with Eurovision Song Contest, Lottery and Children In Need

2) Sorry - we had problems with my FAAled account recently
By FAAled
#32449
uglybob wrote:Can you confirm that Melinda (aka Simon Hollis) was in the Radio 1 studios today?


yes
By FAAled
#32450
Minnie the Minx wrote:Back to the topic...

Aled,

Q1) Whens your birthday?

Q2) Who was your favourite guest from last week?

Q3) Are you going to get an avator?


Q1) 9th of August

Q2) Dale Winton - very funny, I never thought Chris would take to his humour so well

Q3) What does that mean?
User avatar
By Nablo.
#32451
Here is a simple question for you

How are you feeling today then?
By FAAled
#32452
Nablo. wrote:Here is a simple question for you

How are you feeling today then?


'kay, I'm nervous now - what does that mean?

I'm very good thank you... why?
By David
#32454
1) Are you finding all these questions annoying?

2) If Yes, are you wishing you never visited here!
User avatar
By Nablo.
#32455
Nothing bad was meant by it, just thought I'd ask something different and maybe something that personal and show we care :wink:
User avatar
By Uglybob
#32461
Aled, an avatar is the thing to your left hand side

as you can see I have a dancing Jesus. Im not religious, just makes me smile.
User avatar
By Matt
#32463
...and I have a muppet (which is about right for me).
User avatar
By MK Chris
#32464
FAAled wrote:And then move backto TV (hopefully).

Who do you respect more in general... TV or Radio resenters?
User avatar
By LJ
#32494
Hi Aled! I was just wondering if you ever saw a website called FM FORUMS a few months ago which you featured on when you were on Big Brother's Little Brother? If so, did you ever post any messages on there at the time?
User avatar
By Sidders
#32495
FAAled wrote:
uglybob wrote:Can you confirm that Melinda (aka Simon Hollis) was in the Radio 1 studios today?


yes

What was he doing there? I thought he'd moved to Australia.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 62

I'm editing the shows but IA uploads aren't workin[…]

Newsbeat packages 2007-present

Forgot to say, I currently have 6 packages on me, […]