Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Lawrie
How do chris know him?<br>who is he?<br>is he more camper than brian (i think so)? and is he gay?<br>has this guy got anything better to do other than sit and watch E4 all day?
By Steph
Aled is a BA at radio 1 and has been a BA on chris's show before.  <P>I dont know whether he is gay but i agree that he sounds it!<P>I dont think he does many shows so he probably just sits there all day.
By StaticFish
Hi people.

By request, and also thinking it would be a nice idea, and to reduce thread conjestion, ask Aled any questions, concerns or problems that you can think of.

I think it would be wise if we had a couple of basic rules:

1: Please try to keep this a non flaming thread.
2: Try not to go about asking any personal, private or uncomfortable questions
3: Be nice!

Dan 8)
Last edited by StaticFish on Wed Nov 06, 2002 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Chief Erf
Has Aled agreed to this?
By iliamadox
is aled on this message board?
and if so are you sure its *actually* him
By Adam
iliamadox wrote:is aled on this message board?
and if so are you sure its *actually* him

Yes- its the really aled. Its been confirm as *actually* being him. Hush- don't tell your friends. Your'll scare the little aled away...
By wannabe_mrs_moyles
what is it like to have such a yummy voice? does he have to have yummy voice elocution lessons?
By Gigglyboots
Dear Aled,

How are you doing? How you enjoying working on Chris Moyles show compared to Scott Mills?!
By Uglybob
Not much point, hes out tonight
By StaticFish
friends from shefield
By Sidders
Yeah, like me. I'm meeting him later on for a few pints.
By Minnie the Minx
He'll see it tomorrow.

Q1: Are you ever going to be plain Aled on the show or will you always have initals before your name?

Q2: What kind of music are you into? (okay I've run out of questions)
By Mcqueen_
Croeso Aled,

Esgusodwch fi a'c chi piaur defaud hynny ryn cerdded dawr y ton?

Iechyd Da,

MCQUEEN
By Bridgie
and for us who arent bilingual? (if thats how you spell it)
By FAAled
Gigglyboots wrote:Dear Aled,

How are you doing? How you enjoying working on Chris Moyles show compared to Scott Mills?!

Oh wow! I feel like a celeb on one of Radio 1's webchats!

I'm doing fine thank you. I love working on Chris' show - and I also loved working on Scott's show. Two totally different jobs.

On Scott's shows I loved training up as Acting Producer, and I love working On Chris' shows because he's so skilled with Radio that I really get a buzz from working with him.
By Uglybob
Is this spell long term or is it a 6 month jobbie?
By FAAled
Minnie the Minx wrote:He'll see it tomorrow.

Q1: Are you ever going to be plain Aled on the show or will you always have initals before your name?

Q2: What kind of music are you into? (okay I've run out of questions)

Hey Minni The Minx

Q1: Yes. Generically on the show I'm plain old "Aled", which is something I don't like I want to have a nickname- but I know when I finally get given one it's probably not going to be very nice. BB is only used when I'mbeing a correspondant for Big Brother, likewise FA for Fame Academy

Q2: I'm a mainstream person - hence why people though I'd do well on Mainstream Radio 1. Mainstream RnB, pop, rock etc
By FAAled
Mcqueen wrote:Croeso Aled,

Esgusodwch fi a'c chi piaur defaud hynny ryn cerdded dawr y ton?

Iechyd Da,

MCQUEEN

Diolch yn fawr, ond dwy ddim yn deall beth mae'r neges yn feddwyl!
By FAAled
uglybob wrote:Is this spell long term or is it a 6 month jobbie?

Long term. (Sorry)
By Uglybob
When Scott Mills took the mickey out of us, how did this happen, was he actually surfing or did someone point it out.

Who is taller Dave or Chris
Last edited by Uglybob on Mon Oct 14, 2002 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By FAAled
uglybob wrote:When Scott Mills took the mickey out of us, how did this happen, was he actually surfing or did someone point it out.

I believe someone sent an e-mail in to him pointing his attention the boards. Does it really matter?