Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Aled
Bridgie wrote:
Sidla wrote:How long did it take you and the team to rehearse your performance at One Big Sunday in Leicester?

from the mouth of moyles himself "hours and hours" i laughed and he said "no really, it took hours"

We rehearsed and worked out the lines one evening in the studio then learnt the (complex) dance routines on stage the day before and that was it. Professionals
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
according to fhm all you did was drink then turn up. its a rubbish article....
By MK Chris
They also said you all had about six pints in you, didn't think you drank beer Aled? Woo Woo in a pint glass?
By Adam
Aled - Have you passed your driving test?
By Aled
Ad wrote:Aled - Have you passed your driving test?

Yes

Advanced driver me
By Sheep
my pc is between a pentium 1 and 2, beat that age
By Jonny Hoare
I can play tennis on mine
By Jonny Hoare
Aled... Fame Academy this year, better or worse.

I think this year's singers are bland/awful, but the presentation is slicker. Paddy keilty is afraid of Richard Park
By Uglybob
hey im wacky, original peter who shouts, look at me, oh dont, im cool me, lets jump about, oh lets act all jarvis *, oh im outrageous.

twat, whos he fooling
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
all the academy teachers? i like alex she has talent but once again the selections were rubbish.
By Spoon
Cool, I can post on this board. Hopefully I'll have something interesting to say one of these days (it would be a first).
Thanks to whom-ever gave me access.
By Sidders
You've got access because you're a registered user. You're not part of the private elite, yet.
By Spoon
Sidla wrote:You've got access because you're a registered user. You're not part of the private elite, yet.

Fine, whatever.
By timb
Aled when you were talking about chocolate bars and you said 'what would really fill that hole' was that planned?
By Sheep
I keep getting rejected from the private area thingy.:(
By Mcqueen_
Aled can't help you get in private.
By Sheep
how can i though?:(
By Aled
timb wrote:Aled when you were talking about chocolate bars and you said 'what would really fill that hole' was that planned?

No

Thank you both!!