Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Aled
LJ wrote:Hi Aled,

I apologise in advance if this is already coommon knowledge as i haven't been able to listen to Moyles as much as i would like over recent months but whatever happened to Viaduct: The Revenge?

It'll be back v soon.
By Aled
Nablo. wrote:So Aled who would you like to win FA? and who do you think will win?

So far, I haven't got any strong feelings on it.
By Aled
Topher wrote:He registered Aled after FA finished, not realising that you can change user names. He should have asked Sidla, he's an expert on it...

I wanted to have 2 profiles on the go. As Aled will still be running while FA and BB are running.

It's easier to log in as the profile I want than to change my settings before each post.
By Adam
why has it been moved to private? doesnt really give new members a chance to 'ask aled'...
By Nablo.
Try and keep up

Aled wrote:Apologies about the protected nature to the Ask Aled thread.

I've asked to have it moved off the main forum because it's become so huge that if any of my team or Radio 1 logged on it now gives the impression that the forum section is more about me than Chris Moyles, and I'm sure none of us to give them that impression!

So this way, hopefully, everyone's happy. :)
By Adam
yep - cheers nablo - have just read that somewhere else.

By Nablo.
Aled I take it your not allowed in the FA the same way you were like last year, as last time you got to speak to the students. Was that just because they went to that other location to perform? unlike this time.
Now with it going back to just the Saturday show does that possibly you would have more chance to go in or not?

By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
they interview them on cbbc before neighbours sometimes anyway. its all a bit staged an weird.
By Aled
Nablo. wrote:Aled I take it your not allowed in the FA the same way you were like last year, as last time you got to speak to the students. Was that just because they went to that other location to perform? unlike this time.
Now with it going back to just the Saturday show does that possibly you would have more chance to go in or not?

no, I can interview them if I want, it's just that this year they're ALL on probation so which ones do I interview? I don't want to interview them all. As the numbers gert less I'll start interviewing them.
By MC
Aled wrote:
Nablo. wrote:Aled I take it your not allowed in the FA the same way you were like last year, as last time you got to speak to the students. Was that just because they went to that other location to perform? unlike this time.

no, I can interview them if I want, it's just that this year they're ALL on probation so which ones do I interview? I don't want to interview them all. As the numbers gert less I'll start interviewing them.

what the hell are you doing on at this time of night Aled?
You're almost as sad as us lot
You should be out drinking woo woos

By the way - do u know who's going to be the 4th member of the team next week - will it be sarah or ellie?

Also, when Chris is off and you're on with Scott will Lizzie be on??

I miss her laugh. That said, I'm not sad enough to get up at 4 am to hear it with Scott
By Nablo.
Aled wrote:

How much are you allowed to say about the outside? and if you do interview Alex take her in a picture of a bus :wink:
she should just get a mirror shes got a face like the back end of a bus.
By Aled
MC wrote:
Aled wrote:

what the hell are you doing on at this time of night Aled?
You're almost as sad as us lot
You should be out drinking woo woos

By the way - do u know who's going to be the 4th member of the team next week - will it be sarah or ellie?

Also, when Chris is off and you're on with Scott will Lizzie be on??

I miss her laugh. That said, I'm not sad enough to get up at 4 am to hear it with Scott

We've got a new BA.

Lizzie won't be on, she's got a new job producing Nemone! Congrats Lizzie
By Aled
Nablo. wrote:
Aled wrote:

How much are you allowed to say about the outside? and if you do interview Alex take her in a picture of a bus :wink:

They're much more relaxed about things this year. Less Big Brother and more Pop Idol I'm feeling!
is lizzie's show with nemone gonna be called the beauty and the beast?
By StaticFish
man voice nemone
By Adam
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:is lizzie's show with nemone gonna be called the beauty and the beast?

which ones the beast?

there both northern. says alot for northern birds.
lizzie is well fit. northern birds may be a bit more ropey but they have better personalities.
By Adam
have u met any southern birds, gaspode?
plenty thanks.
By MK Chris
No, I think you'll find birds down here are far better than up there - looks and personality (Essex excluded.) My ex has a fantastic personality... Ah shame. I would be off to cry in the corner now, but I won't for fear of looking like Sidla (without the weight). The other difference of course would be that I actually have ex's...
By StaticFish
meow
By Uglybob
what would be perfect now would be a pic of vic and bob with handbags.
By Adam
aled - your new ba - is she fit?
By Aled
Ad wrote:aled - your new ba - is she fit?

I have to reply yes to that

Thank you both!!