Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
Emmy wrote:
Aled wrote:Just because I'm not strong in one particular intelligence doesn't mean I can be marked down as a human being as unfit to work in a particular job. There are many many different types of intelligence.

I never said a thing about you being unfit to work in any job, although you might want to think twice about taking up a career as a comedian...

In Aled's defence, I don't think he was aiming that at you - I took it to be a reply to something I'd said.
Yudster wrote:No no no no I want to hear the weather report, what I don't want is to hear Dom going on about Charts and pretending he is a "qualified meteorologist" because its is really irritating and if I was a meteorologist it would piss me off even more than it already does! See, its supposed to be funny and I don't find it funny - isn't that what we were talking about?

Isn't all the stuff with Dom pretending to be a meteorologist done with blatant emphasis on the fact that he isn't one?
YES! AND ITS NOT FUNNY!!!!!

*explodes*
When other people say they don't like a certain thing somebody else will say they agree or not. You have managed to turn it into a two page discussion. Well done.
I think he is missing the point eh Emmy?
bmstinton93 wrote:I feel Ask Aled (Part 10) coming along soon.

Lets hope so.

Wykey has done his best to cause a stir as he likes to do, and he managed to do it whilst asking questions, but as a wider point can we make the next part actually befit the title of this section?

Can we just ask Aled questions and keep the waffle to General and Ramble, please?
By Aled
chrisjames wrote:If Aled gets the (Exec) job it would be great news and long overdue promotion but he would be missed from the show.

oh btw, before anyone gets excited - I'm not going for it :)
Ok - if you had gone for it I would be supporting you all the way, but as you aren't - GREAT!!!
Aled wrote:
chrisjames wrote:If Aled gets the (Exec) job it would be great news and long overdue promotion but he would be missed from the show.

I think you should go for it.The BBC needs creative people like you in top positions! And you could still occasionally be on the show!
By Aled
chrisjames wrote:
Aled wrote:

I think you should go for it.The BBC needs creative people like you in top positions! And you could still occasionally be on the show!

When we started working on the breakfast show I always said it was an honour and that I'd never walk away from it. I stand by that. I'd love to be an Exec one day, but there are plenty of days in the future to do that. It's much more important that I give my all to the show in a Producer capacity at the moment.
I hope there's a touch more to it than that Aled - I hope (and am sure) that you also want to stay because you love it.
Aled wrote: I always said it was an honour and that I'd never walk away from it. I stand by that.

Hmmm.... Its as I thought.... You're a thoroughly decent chap Mr Al.

With great thighs...! :wink:
Hi Aled. I have a few quick questions for you;

How many sugars do you have in your tea?

Is Dom as awesome in real life as he is on the radio?

As I am now Warren from CPC official agent can we arrange a meet up in London with Joey and Warren to have some photos taken with the team for future projects? We can come to the studio if its easier.

Thanks.
I think it was Live Lounge from a few years back.
Aled,

Firstly, thank you for returning to the East of England!

This is probably a wasted question but will you be announcing on Monday how people can get tickets to Caroloke or actually giving away the tickets?
By G-Sizzle
bmstinton93 wrote:Where did the Noel Gallagher song come from this morning?

And can I have a copy please...?

i didnt hear the show, but if you mean the Merry Christmas Everyone song that I assume they played, then it was recorded for the credits of "The Royale Family Christmas Special" a few years ago.
It also featured on a WarChild charity album called "1 Love".

Tuesday show is up