Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Chris
Welcome to our 'Ask Aled' section - if you've something you wish to ask him about the radio show, his job, his hobbies, or whatever you like ... this is the place to do it.

Please keep this section on topic, and keep your questions both sensible and reasonable. Aled will choose which he wishes to answer, no guarantees!
Aled - would you prefer to be attacked by a dozen duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?
Correct answer Aled! Thanks for the lovely mention yesterday by the way, it was funny and very nice. Baby Reuben is a bit poorly with a suspected infection, but is in the neonatal ward and seems to be getting better.

We'll play him the clip of his mention when he's older!
biggspuds wrote:Aled the new cee lo green tune! what version you like best? radio edit or the better one imho.

On that note I hope you really promote it well on the show as i would love this song to get to number 1 and I think it thoroughly deserves it
bmstinton93 wrote:
biggspuds wrote:Aled the new cee lo green tune! what version you like best? radio edit or the better one imho.

On that note I hope you really promote it well on the show as i would love this song to get to number 1 and I think it thoroughly deserves it

i can tell chris loves it so it woud not supprise me if it dose hit no 1
By Aled
McGuinness-89 wrote:Now I did enjoy his random appearance, but was the whole point of having Alan Carr on the show for an interview with Chris for a third rate magazine?

Yes to interview - no to third rate bit
By Aled
bmstinton93 wrote:

It will be Number 1
By Aled
Johnny 1989 wrote:Aled, will Sam be heard on air more in the future now that her picture is up on the website?

She doesn't want to, so no. I'm a big big fan of more of her on air - and she knows this, but her job is to be a producer not an on-air character so I can't make her. Once her ego kicks in like it has for the rest of us I'm sure we'll hear more of her :)
Aled wrote:
Johnny 1989 wrote:Aled, will Sam be heard on air more in the future now that her picture is up on the website?

She doesn't want to, so no. I'm a big big fan of more of her on air - and she knows this, but her job is to be a producer not an on-air character so I can't make her. Once her ego kicks in like it has for the rest of us I'm sure we'll hear more of her :)

:lol:
Aled wrote:

:lol: at the ego bit

That's a shame she seems like a top girl, hopefully she'll change her mind in the coming months, she's popular with us lot on here at least :)
Aled wrote:
bmstinton93 wrote:

It will be Number 1

I would love you to be right on that one but according to hmv.com Gary and Robbie is out on the same day. You are gonna have to plug Cee Lo Green constantly if its gonna stop that from getting number 1.

On that note who's music do you prefer: Robbie's or Take That's?

Also are you allowed to say whether Take That will be on the show premiering their new single in the next couple of weeks as they are meant to be singing it on the first Live X Factor show which is on in about 2 weeks time?

She doesn't want to, so no. I'm a big big fan of more of her on air - and she knows this, but her job is to be a producer not an on-air character so I can't make her. Once her ego kicks in like it has for the rest of us I'm sure we'll hear more of her

That is a brilliant answer!

Thank you both!!