Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By djmatt
Most probably be in some northern town or scotland
By coomdoom
Aled, what did you think of Rachel's song and would you want Chris to make your own song (maybe a bit of gay disco)?
By Yudster
Gay disco? Surely Aled has better taste than Scott Mills!
By coomdoom
well he did like 'From Paris to Berlin'
By Lurkio
Aled.................. Are the team going to release a "ShireHorses type" CD of all the best parodies done on the show ????

I miss Mark and Lard.

Biggedy Biggedy Bong !!!!!!
By Yudster
Hi Aled - since New Year it has been noticeable that not only are the team conducting a lot of listener research, you are talking about it on air and in your BBC blogs. I just wondered - how valuable do you regard this forum as being in terms of research?
By foot-loose
ohh, thats a good one Yud Yud!

**awaits a response...**
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
I hope to god he doesn't take much notice.
By Aled
Yudster wrote:Hi Aled - since New Year it has been noticeable that not only are the team conducting a lot of listener research, you are talking about it on air and in your BBC blogs. I just wondered - how valuable do you regard this forum as being in terms of research?

MAJOR influence. We all use friends / families / fan websites / websites hostile to the show / texts and research and take it into account when doing everything.

You soon get to learn the bias attached to various groups of people or websites and you're intelligent enough to take that into account. If a feature shines through on here for example and everyone loves it you KNOW you're onto a winner! :)

Saying that though, any feature that happened over a couple of years ago has a bit of scepticism attached as things are always better from the "good old days"
By Aled
coomdoom wrote:Aled, what did you think of Rachel's song and would you want Chris to make your own song (maybe a bit of gay disco)?

Rachel's song?
By Aled
gavo2004 wrote:aled where is radio 1 presents my chemical romance gonna be to?

Yeah, that'll be the 20p then.
By Yudster
Aled wrote:
Yudster wrote:Hi Aled - since New Year it has been noticeable that not only are the team conducting a lot of listener research, you are talking about it on air and in your BBC blogs. I just wondered - how valuable do you regard this forum as being in terms of research?

MAJOR influence. We all use friends / families / fan websites / websites hostile to the show / texts and research and take it into account when doing everything.

You soon get to learn the bias attached to various groups of people or websites and you're intelligent enough to take that into account. If a feature shines through on here for example and everyone loves it you KNOW you're onto a winner! :)

Saying that though, any feature that happened over a couple of years ago has a bit of scepticism attached as things are always better from the "good old days"

So for instance, what would the reaction of the show's production team be to the response you saw on here to (for instance) the Joss Stone Birthday Show Debacle?!

And yes, the "I remember when it was all fields" brigade do get a bit dreary........!
By davetharris
what software do you use for your audio editing there ... :)
By Odin
So were In glasgow were u today then?????? There is many an Industrail Park I know of, was woundering what 1 you had went to??
By David
davetharris wrote:what software do you use for your audio editing there ... :)

Pro Tools and Sadie

I'm not Aled though..
By thebody
Hi

I would really, really like a signed photo of Chris Moyles. It is on behalf of my ex-line manager, who is one of Chris' biggest fans and loves listening to the show. Can anyone help?

TB
By thebody
I will donate to Comic Relief is you can help me out here!!
By Adam
Hey,

Try writing to the show and address it to one of the Producer's.

The Chris Moyles Show
Radio 1
Yalding House
152-156 Great Portland Street
London
W1A 4DJ

You could always pm Aled and see what he says. :)
By thebody
So do I have to name a producer or can I just write 'The Producers'?
By Ballbag
Do you actually listen to the show?

Rachel, Aled?

Mean anything to you?

I've still got mine if you want it?
By thebody
I don't, I have to be honest.
More of a radio two person.
Maybe it's my age (28)
By davetharris
lol if you send the mail to

Att: Rachel
The Chris Moyles Show
Radio 1
Yalding House
152-156 Great Portland Street
London
W1A 4DJ

i'm sure you will find one in the post to you...
By Ballbag
Rachel Jones if you want to be more formal.

Thank you both!!