Always wanted to know something about the show? This is the place to 'Ask Aled'!
By Chagas
Yep, the comment about the first hour being recorded was definitely tongue in cheek. It is great radio, but not a pre-record!
By The Magic Mullet
Aled,

With winter's icy grip firmly on the country at the moment and the threat of snow all round, would you consider doing an article called 'Aled on a Sled'?
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
Sounds like a regular feature to me...

Aled on a Bed
Aled in the Med
Aled gives er...
By Rychu
Aled Just to let you know you were great on BBC 1 today Your funny :) Well done :)
By yeehaaaaa
Aled - when the site was first set up u replied to most serious comments - why do u never reply now?
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
He has his own site now...
By Ballbag
Wowzers, Aled Hadyn Jones has his own website? What's the address? Anyone know?
By Console
Bag for balls wrote:Wowzers, Aled Hadyn Jones has his own website?

Yes.

Bag for balls wrote:What's the address?

It's http://aledhaydnjones.com.

Bag for balls wrote:Anyone know?

Yes!
By Ballbag
Console, I really thought you'd have know better........... I was of course joking.

(hence my hadyn reference)
By Aled
So sorry I've been awol. It's been very busy lately but I'll try and reply some of the questions. I should be around a lot more over thenext few weeks.
By Aled
bumheed7 wrote:cos hes become a diva whos to big for this site now = P

SO not true.
By Aled
Skinny Puppy wrote:Alad,
Are you Celebrity Tarzan?

No, not me. It'll never be a team member.
By Aled
The Magic Mullet wrote:Aled,

With winter's icy grip firmly on the country at the moment and the threat of snow all round, would you consider doing an article called 'Aled on a Sled'?

Very funny! what would it consist?
By Aled
Adam wrote:Where's Aled ?

Hello!
By Aled
Andy B wrote:Aled what happened to the "Rob DJ's Monday night Pub Quiz" interactive thing that you trialed just before xmas. It didn't work very well but it was quite fun to try.

What were the results of the trial?

Hopefully, by now, you'll have noticed the trial has been extended. When Chris asks for two callers before the 8:30 news you can also send "Quiz" to 81199 in order to take part and play the quiz on your own mobile.
By Aled
daredevil_ATC wrote:this is so totally random but woteva, neway, do u fancy ne1 at radio 1, bit of a over-rated question but i wanna know!

yes.
By Aled
Fathomer wrote:how come the show starts at 7.00am now? Its sounds a bit more slick to start at 6.55!

It's as simple as we feel the opener sounds better off the back of some pips.
By Aled
Yudster wrote:I'll get used to it. I think the song is a bit long though. What do you think Aled?

I LOVE it passionately!
By Ballbag
Aled how come you don't answer any of my questions..... do you hate me?
By gbm
Of course he does Ball, he hates everyone, .... no of course not, he's just been busy, but you knew that, your just being a bit silly arent you :D
By gavo2004
aled where is radio 1 presents my chemical romance gonna be to?
By foot-loose
gavo2004 wrote:aled where is radio 1 presents my chemical romance gonna be to?

20p says he doesnt tell you!

Thank you both!!