Hello two thousand and eight.

Chris is going to change his life,
He plans to get real fit,
So goodbye pizza and curry too,
But he'll still drink a bit.

He'll try to get his waistline down,
So he can wear a thong,
So imagine that as you lie in bed,
And sing this brand new cheesey song....

Brand new cheesey song...

Good Morning from the Chris Moyles Show,
Good Morning from the Chris Moyles Show...

A brand new year for you and me,
And a brand new start for Chris,
If you see him jogging down the road,
Please don't take the mickey.

Cause the thought of Moyles in lycra pants,
Just feels very wrong,
So to get that image out your head,
Just sing the brand new cheesey song...

International Radio 1...

New year, new start, lets review the show, which coincidently is what Chris and the team chose as topic of conversation for the start of this new link for a new year in 2008 as they reviewed their New Year Show. So the big intellectual topic which followed on was logically what the team had been up to. This sparking a conversation into where in the world time differences occour. But wait bigger news to come...

The shows headphones smell of mice - Over the christmas period the building where Radio 1 works had a bit of a mouse infestation. Rachel thinks that a mouse had died in the cupboard where the team store their headphones. And to think that the beeb had only just renovated Radio 1's space last year.

Another mystery guest turns up in the style of the Santas before Christmas and everyone apart from Chris knows who it is. Roxanne Pallette stays in the studio for over an hour spending a deliberate lot of time on plugging Tuesday nights episode.

Made Up News
Tim Rice and Andrew Llyod Webber have cast a nine year old as the starring role in 'Simon Cowell - The Musical'. The child star says playing grumpy Cowell is a doddle, and the hardest bit is keeping the belt up around your chest during the four hour performance. "You have to wear your trousers high"
Jo Whileys Live Lounge tour may have gone hugely overbudget and it's all to do with Jo Whiley's flamboyant demands involving vol-o-vants and canapaies out on the road. Producer Sam has costed the tour in US Dollars to make it sound better but BBC chiefs are still bound to hit the roof when they finally get the bill. "The truth of the matter is to put on a tour, it's cost 37 million dollars.
Pint sized comedian Sandy Tosvig has been on tour in Scotland. But it seems audiences up there are not impressed as Tosvig is so short you can only see her if your sat in the front row. This bloke has got tickets for row N at the Iron Brew Arena but he was not impressed. "I don't like her she's too short for me".
A man in Australia who had no arms or legs made his was through the Australian Jungle to meet his idols Ant & Dec whilst filming I'm A Celebrity by his kids. His kids took him the 600km trek from his home in Adelade to get there. "Yeah, you know the kids dragged me here"

I know its short and not much of a review but at least its something.

Also as an aside, they did mention it today, but visit it any time -
A Year In The Life

Thank you both!!