The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
1. Studio B – I see girls 7:00 NEWS 2. U2 – City of blinding lights 3. Layo & Bushwacka - Love Story 4. Stereophonics – Superman 5. Gwen Stafani – What you waiting for? 7:30 NEWS 6. Jamiroquai – feels just like it should 7. 50 Cent – In the club 8. the bravery – an honest mistake 8:00 NEWS 9. Black eyed peas – don't phunk with my heart 10. DJ sammy – Why 11. limp bizkit – rollin 12. 2 pac - getto gospel 8:30 NEWS 13. foo fighters – best of you 14. Pharrell Williams – Frontin' 15. Natalie imbruglia – shiver 16. TEDIOUS LINK: The Clash – London Calling 17. Mylo – im my arms 18. mario – here i go again 19. bassment jaxx – you don't know me 9:30 NEWS 20. Charlotte chruch – crazy chick 21. the strokes – last night 22. John legend – ordinary people

The show started today with a clip from big brother of two contestants arguing. Following a brief chat about the contestants so far. Followed by a moan that two of the Radio 2 DJ's had got a OBE over the weekend. Some old army guy emailed Chris this morning about working on the show for some crazy reason. Chris met Dom over the weekend they also met Dom's friend who is very fat and loves fish. Aled was in this morning which meant that more impressions by Chris and Dave this morning, Aled claimed that his shirt was actually one of his mates. Aled had been to the BB press conference which meant more hillarious clips from “Angry Aled”. Such as “Do you always win at see-saw?”. There was also a brief history into Comedy Dave's name followed Stereophonics, Dave used to be called “Super-Dave”. This week is Radio 1's Money week Chris had to play the Radio 1 monopoly. Pleanty of text messages came in this morning from the people at live8 I find it incredibly suspicsious that all their phones have the same message tone.
The Monopoly game had comedy sound effects, and featured questions about Radio 1 DJ's, colin and edith, JK and Joel, Jo Whiley, etc. the game seemed incredibly like true or false from the old days, with crazy questions that are obviously false.
Also today: daves lack of religious knowlage, thinking St. Kevin was the saint of carjackers. Big brother. Celebrity love island. Chris gave the site a mention. Chat talking about the vill@ (old sky one show that Chris did a voice over). Rachel's boyfriend. If the team were gay. Chris and Dermot going to the pub. Chris went to Dom's zoo, Barkley the sea lion.

And for today only “News story of the morning”
Apparently there are far more fat men than there are fat women, (cue a comment from Chris) 10% more men are fat than women, Chris says men have finally found what we are better than women at, Men are better at eating that women.

Lets get ready to ramble!
Today's ramble featured: Tedious mistkes, Gay mates, Carrie flashing, longman at disney world.

carpark catchphrase
Good morning carpark fans!
Please welcome on line one its: Simon from avington(2)
And on line two its: Jonny from Chester(0)
Catchphrases: paying through the nose, Dimonds are forever