The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
1. U2 – Vertigo 7:00 NEWS 2. The Coral – in the morning 3. Tomcraft – loneness 4. Praised cats - Shine on me 5. Green Day – American idiot 7:30 NEWS 6. Glen/Gwen stafani – Heave that /Holoback girl 7. Avalanches - Since i left you 8. Oasis – Lyla 8:00 NEWS 9. Foo Fighters – Best of you 10. Missy Elliot – Get your freak on 11. Coldplay – Speed of Sound 12. Scissor Sisters – Take your mama 8:30 NEWS 13. Oasis – Go let it out 14. Justin Timberlake – Signs 15. Eminem – Without me 16.TEDIOUS LINK: Stone Roses – Fool's Gold 17. Black eyed peas – Don't funk with my heart 18. Jem – Just a ride 19. Oasis – Turn up the sun (Album track) 9:30 NEWS 20. Haysee Dixie – Roses(Outkast cover) 21. Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less And Less 22. Akon – Lonely 23. The 5th dimension - california soul.

Yesterday was the soccar six, unfortunatly Radio 1 didn't win. Longman did play but was booked in the first few minutes for tackling a player. There was pleanty of chat about this, too much to put here. Also followed a chat about passports in the EU, and silly toy Euro money. Chris went to see Dom's mum and dad over the weekend. Chris and Rachel had a falling out about umbongo bags. Chris' jingles were a bit wonky this morning, leading to a bit of discussion about them. Chris was planning to do another detox this week, with Dom.
There was also a Oasis competition which was not very entertaining, except for a callers faulty phone which was constantly beeping.
Dom was going to interview Britney murphy later, with the typical questions, and things like hard wood or carpet.
Also they were debating wether Richard Hammond(of top gear) would be on Jo Whiley's show later.
Lets get ready to ramble
Topics included: Dave draws Pontious pilot in a helicopter and plane, Aled and football, Aled on 24, Creaking floorboards, photoshoots for a airplane magazeen.
carpark catchphrase
Good moring carpark fans!
Please welcome on line on its: Tracy from Hawkwell(2)
and on line two its: Nicola from Preston(1)
Catchphrases: Push the boat out, fit as a butchers dog, when the fat lady sings.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up