The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
1. Green Day - Holiday, NEWS, 2. Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out, 3. The Game ft 50 Cent - Hate It or Love It, 4. Jamiroquai - Feels Just Like It Should, NEWS, 5. Oasis - Lyla, 6. Body Rockers - I Like The Way, 7. Lemar - If There's Any Justice (Live at Radio 1's Big Weekend), NEWS, 8. Scissor Sisters - Take Your Mamma Out, 9. The Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart, 10. Mylo - In My Arms, News, 11. Britney Speaks - Toxic, 12. Kaiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less & Less, 13. KT Tunstall - Other Side Of The World... (PLAYLIST TO BE CONTINUED LATER)

Chris starts the show (after coming off the back of a live Kaiser Cheifs track from Sunderland that Nemone was playing) to "STOP MENTIONING SUNDERLAND!" "IT'S OVER NOW!"

Even though he just said to stop speaking about it, a big discussion starts about it and how Chris missed Basement Jaxx and Kasabian.

Apparently there is soooo much more other stuff to speak about? Rachel can't wait to get into a discussion about the farm. Chris is going to run through the line up later.

Image</img>
Sony Radio Awards

Chris mentions how outrageous Zane Lowe winning Sony Radio Awards are. "He's not even British! Trace his family history back and you'll find they are all convicts... and he's winning awards!"

Chris can't believe with the quality they produce every morning, they've been overlooked by the Sony's... again. [Maybe a hint Chris?]

Chris would however like to say congratulations to Zane Lowe... but the awards aren't worth much Chris thinks. However if Chris had won an award he'd have a different view he thinks.

Chris reckons their not as good as Barkshires 104.9 Woof The Dog. "One Road Travel is fine, but we don't have an irratating girl in a helicopter!" "We could get a helicopter!" proclaims Rachel. "What?" asks Dave, "and put you in it?!"

Image</img>
Oasis

The team are going to see Oasis tonight, including Aled. Aled doesn't want to go and see them though. "They don't do any songs from the shows!" Quote Chris, quote Aled.

Time to cue another Moped track. Dave announces they are now based in St Helens rather than Battenburg.

The Moped track samples Wonderwall. "Today is gonna be the day that you're gonna go down the shops" being one of the lyrics.

You can download it here - visit the Moped website, http://www.moped.org.uk/

Chris can't believe the Rachel crashed the vocal on the segueway again. "No wonder we're not winning anything!" Rachel blames it on Aled, as Aled should have been doing it.

Apparently a backing singer for Lemar is the same guy who does backing vocals for the Chris Moyles show jingles. Licoln.

Image</img>

The biggest pre planned setup of a competition I've ever heard. Chris happens to think it'd be a good idea to give Aleds ticket away after a text vote. The reason we know it's setup, Nemone mentioned during her show that if you were a back fan to listen to Moyles. Also they end up giving away a pair of tickets and still let Aled go...

The question for the Oasis tickets. How many albums have Oasis released to date? Is it 6, 7 or 8.

When they go to Darren whos on the line to get the tickets, it's the engadged tone. BEEP BEEP BEEP "Oh! It's Inspector Morse!" My favorite Moyles line of all time (which he no doubt stole from somewhere - like all great comedians).

They can't get a hold of Darren. So they have to go to another listener Dominic.

There could be a problem with the Oasis ticket. Many people didn't think the Masterplan was actually an album. Apparently according to the Oasis discogrophy, it is an album.

Dominic chooses 7! It's the right answer!!

Definetly Maybe, Whats The Story Morning Glory, The Masterplan, Be Here Now, Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants, Fimiliar To Millions and Heathen Chemistry.

Chris: Who you taking with you?
Caller: My mate Dave Kelly.
Chris: Oh I love Dave Kelly.
Dominic (Byrne): Oh I havn't seen him for ages. How is he?
Caller: He's fine.

Image</img>
The Farm
Chris finds the line up of the new series of the Farm hilarious... as they are all so famous. "You have Ron Jeremy, so who else do you get? That's right Keith Harris and Orville!" "And when you have them, who else do you get in? Yep. Lynal Blair!"

Rob DJ's Monday Night Pub Quiz
Playing for the boys is Joe from Northampton, playing for the girls Gemma from Stoke On Trent.

Q1. What is a rhododendron? A bush, a flower or a tree.
Dominic wonders where you draw the line between a bush and a tree?

Q2. What is the national language of Canada?
Chris says "Canadian". Rachel (like most people) knew he'd say that.

Q3. Which Quentin Tarantino movie has all the clocks stopped at 4.20?

Q4. Which country was home to 5.1 million of Britains population at the start of the millennium?

Q5. In telephone phonetics what word is represented by the numbers 8, 3, 5, 3, 7, 4, 6, 6, 3? The clue is in the question (which made it obvious).

Answers at end of the review.

Image</img>
Soccer Six
Every year the Soccer Six competition happens. It's a football competition for famous people to raise money for charity. Last year the Radio 1 team won, under the management of Chris and Dave. Chris missed the first game because he was late, and it was the only team they lost. They beat Brian McFadden's team in the final.

It's time for R1 to defend their title on Sunday 22nd May. Chris is manager, Dave is "director of football". All Chris wants is a coat with his initals on it.

Some of the celebrities entering include: Angus Deayton, Blazing Squad, Iron Maiden, Kris Akabusi, Liberty X, Phoenix Nights (which should be hilarious), Razorlight and Goldie Looking Chain.

The Radio 1 team has to be made up of Radio 1 people. You're allowed one ex football player in a team. So far the team has Spoony, JK (from JK and Joel), Colin Murray, Chappers, Justin & Dan from the Darkness (you've heard them lots presenting on R1) and champion of the Games Philip Olivia (new fitness show being presented by him shortly [Sarcasim] on R1 - hence why he's allowed to enter) and Lee Sharp (new show on R1 from him [again sarcasim] thats why he is allowed to enter).

(REVIEW TO BE CONTINUED LATER... and for my personal benifit and reminder to myself, 126:30 on ENC054.mp3)

Rob DJ's Monday Night Pub Quiz Answers

Q1. A bush.

Q2. English.

Q3. Pulp Fiction.
Dave put JFK - which is an Olliver Stone movie. "Might of well put Mary Poppins" says Chris.

Q4. Scotland.

Q5. Telephone

Joe won for the boys!
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up