The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
1. Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme 7:00 NEWSBEAT 2. The Coral - In The Morning 3. Basement Jaxx - Plug It In 4. Lemar - If There's Any Justice 5. Amerie - 1 Thing 7:30 NEWSBEAT 6. Oasis - Lyla 7. Natalie Imbruglia - Torn 8. Gwen Steffani - Hollaback Girl 8:00 NEWSBEAT 9. Coldplay - Speed of Sound 10. Destiny's Child - Independent Women 11. Jamiroquai - Feels Just Like It Should 8:30 NEWSBEAT 12. The Game (Ft. 50 Cent) - Hate It Or Love It 13. Keiser Chiefs - Everyday I Love You Less & Less 14. Jamelia - Thank You 15. Akon - Lonely 16.. Prince & The Revolution - Raspberry Beret (Tedious Link) 17. Razorlight - Somewhere Else 18. Chemical Brothers - Believe 9:30 NEWSBEAT 19. Studio B - I See Girls 20. The Killers - Mr. Brightside

Another day, another chat about the football, as Chris says he didn't enjoy last nights Champions League match between Liverpool and Chelsea - I must admit that I didn't really enjoy it myself - although I did keep flicking around to see what was on other channels. Anyway, enough about me - Rachel and Dave didn't sleep too well last night, although it wasn't because they were sleeping together like Chris implied. Rachel kept waking up every hour - Chris has a genius solution to that though - turn off the cuckoo clock.

Same Sex Fitness and Food Based Chat

Also this morning Rachel is stiff from lifting so many weights at the gym yesterday (which is fast becoming the new show catchprase). Chris can't be bothered to go to his gym though, as he is still under the impression that it's infact a Gay gym due to the fact that the showers there have no doors on them. Yet still they take the money out of his account every month. Kind of seems like that episode of Friends…

There was a bit of a backlash on the text (well from one person anyway) saying Chris should stop flattering himself by presuming that Gay men fancy him and he should stop whining and get down to the Gay gym. Chris thought that was a bit "hetrophobic" and that Gay or straight people want him. Dave wasn't so sure and said that if he played for the other team he wouldn't be sure if Chris was his type.

Of course this meant that Dom just had to ask the question - if not Chris then who would be Dave's type. Chris still insisted that it would be him as Dave would be a chubby chaser. Dave found this logic hard to understand as surely he'd be attracted to larger women in his current state of preference. Dom stated rather matter of factly (which to me implied that he'd thought about this rather a lot) that he'd go for a male cyclist because of the buff legs…like a woman. Perhaps Lance Armstrong.

The questions then got a bit more close to home on this subject:

Chris: If you were to have some fun with a Radio 1 DJ if you were gay - who would it be?
Dave: IF I was gay…?
Dom: Hmm…that's a hard one <laughter>
Chris: 7:08

Chat soon turned to nobody's favourite reality show - Hell's Kitchen. Apparently former breakfast host Sarah Cox went last night, but Chris didn't manage to see it (along with about 58 million other people in the country no doubt). Dave thinks everyone must get plastered there because there is so much wine and little food as it never turns up - Rachel said her friend was going and they were planning to get some chips first as most people aren't even served until after midnight.

Someone text in saying that they didn't know what Coxy was having, but she certainly looked Yummy. A Yummy Mummy as Dave put it. Well, Quite…

The Team got Aled to go and get their breakfast, and today as a treat, Chris was buying. He's not happy at the price though - £14, so naturally Aled must be pulling a fast con - and that price isn't even including Aled and Rachel's coffee.

Chris: I'm £14 down and I haven't even had a poo yet

Hope you're enjoying you're Coco Pops listeners. People were complaining that Chris was so tight - although technically it's us who are the losers thanks to "the unique way the BBC is funded". Caviar all round then.

Other Stuff On Today's Show

(*) Carrie owns a posh car which was given to her by her mum - who is posher than her dad. Chris's impression of him sounds just like king of tickets
(*) The new Oasis album for each of the time - individually numbered - which adds to importance. Chris, Dave and Rachel are 84, 85 and 86 respectively. Andi Peters is 74
(*) Gwen Steffani sings about bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S
(*) Corrie and Celeb Wrestling babes rated. Dave and Chris don't really like any of them - no Corrie walk-on for Chris now.
(*) Chris is still on his mini detox for Sunderland - memories of the Detox in January ensued with Dave and Dom falling off the wagon due to Dave being in a car crash ("I'll drink to that"). Followed by more chat about how often the team drink, in particular Chris and how much he misses it.
(*) Dave's not a fan of Akon's Lonely record - "He will be after a record like that"
(*) The Team don't know their history - the battle of Hastings in particular, thanks to some problems with the Tedious Link (Below). Were the Vikings there or not?
(*) Chris has had an offer to star in some "Adult Entertainment". Not as the main star, probably the Pizza delivery guy.
(*) How on earth can the Chemical Brothers play live - surely they just play the tracks off a cd player?

Tedious Link
This week shamelessly stolen from MC's Tedious Link's Page where he has all this week's tedious links and many more from the past - so check it out.

Blur Parklife - Blur's Damon Albarn supports Chelsea, who last night failed to score against Liverpool in the first leg of the Champions League semi final at Stamford Bridge - A different Stamford Bridge was the location of a huge battle in 1066 between King Harold and The Vikings - Vikings traditionally wore helmets, as do policemen - Policemen tend to carry a notebook and a truncheon - "Truncheon" rhymes with "luncheon", which is the full word from which we get the common abbreviation "lunch" - "Lunch" shares many of the same letters as "hunch", which is what Quasimodo suffered from - Quasimodo lived at Notre Dame, which is located next to the river Seine in Paris - Paris Hilton is a big name on the celebrity party circuit, while "circuit" is a word associated with car racing and electrics - If you remove the last letter of "electrics", you're left with "electric", as in The Electric Light Orchestra or "Electric Avenue", which was a hit for Eddy Grant - A grant is what the government gives to students in order for them to buy cider, rizlas and Doc Martens - Doc Martens are a type of heavy heeled boot, not dissimilar to those worn by the army - Army uniform would also normally include a beret - and if you had a beret that was a deep red colour, a bit like the colour of a raspberry, you'd probably call it a "raspberry beret" - Which links us to Prince & The Revolution and Raspberry Beret

Carpark Catchprase
Lucy from Oxford (1) lost to
Matt from Kings Lynn (2)

<a href="http://chris.polymathic.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9374">>Thursday 28th April - What did you think of this show/review. Post your comments here<</a>
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up