The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
1The Bravery – a honest mistake 7:00 NEWS 2. Coldplay – speed of sound 3. Gwen Stafani – What you waiting for 4.The Game feat. 50 Cent - Hate It Or Love It 5. Natasha Bedingfield –Unwritten 7:30 NEWS 6. Maroon 5 – Must get out. 7. Basement jaxx – Virtual insanity 8. Tony Christie – (Is this the way to) Amarillo 8:00 NEWS 9. Studio B – I see girls 10. Jem – They 11. The Killers – Smile like you mean it. 12. Eminem – loose yourself 8:30 NEWS 13. Phantom planet – California 14. Black eyed peas – Don't phunk with my heart 15. Green day – Holiday 16. basement jaxx – oh my gosh 17.TEDIOUS LINK: The cult - She Sells Sanctuary 18. Gorilla – feel good inc. 19. Amerie – 1 thing 20. U2 – Vertigo 9:30 NEWS 21. UltraBeat – Pretty green eyes 22. Lemar – if there any justice 23. AC/DC – You shook me all night long.

Dave's birthday.
It was Dave's birthday yesterday, and so the team went out for a drink last night. This meant that the team felt rubbish this morning. Dave gets loads of everton presents: dinner tray, card, wrapping paper, double duvet, Fluffy dice, ring binder, frosty mug, more wrapping paper, lunch box, wristband, alarm clock, mobile holder, jigsaw puzzle. Birthday jingle.

Four famous Fergie's: Before the 8:30 news the team discussed the black eyed peas(their at OBW), Chris wants to check if the woman's hot in real life. Dave says she's hotter that Radio 1's Fergie, Duchess of York, and Alex Ferguson. Another brand new idea for BBC Three. After the news it became five famous Fergie's including Duncan Ferguson The idea then involved into five famous Fergie lurgie – Next on channel 5, And Barry Ferguson as a possible extra.

Various celebrity impressions on the phone.Quotes:
“I got no hair”
“You got cake, you want cake?”
“That moylsie is so funny he make me wee myself.”

OBW ticket winner answer: Fat blokes win at see-saw.

Let's get ready to ramble
The Silence detector machine – The team wonder how long it takes. Blagging gig tickets for a friend. Weighing. Chris doing Rachel impressions. Detox stuff. No drink till ... (Lunchtime)
Chris: “you've got the will power of a fatman in a cake shop”
Aled on CBBC, blue peter. Taff idol.

Carpark Catchphrase
Good Moning carpark fans!
Please welcome on line one: Gavin (1)
And on line two it's: Rebecca (0)
Catchphrases: Can't see the wood for the trees, Actions speak louder than words.

Also today
TOTP on Friday, team pet ticks – Aled's teath, Dom's mouth, Dave's arm. One big weekend voice over guy. Football. Dave's Birthday mentions. The lurgie. Andy peters on the phone. Footie. Celebrity wrestling. Imaging Aled on countdown. Chris wants to go on babestation. Bottom shining. The music machine.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up