The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
ImageImage

I didn’t listen to as much of Mills as I’d intended to, so this round up is the very briefest of brief. However, thanks to the wonders of the internet and the ChrisMoyles.net messageboard I can reveal some of the highlights of Chris’s two weeks away,

(*) Scott had a “hilarious” new phone based game, called “The Takeaway Game”. Nothing to do with Ant and Dec, just basically phoning one takeaway, placing an order then phoning another takeaway and making the first takeaway repeat their order. Or something like that.

(*) The Flirt Divert returned with more idiots on the line. Someone even rung up to claim that they were one of the infamous “Dirty Boy” callers. Scott didn’t believe a word of it, and was astounded that someone would pretend to be someone there not, especially on something like Flirt Divert.

(*) A running feature during the first week was Scott planning a trip to Blackpool on the weekend with some of the Radio 1 crew. Not only did this provide fodder for Scott’s own show, but also gave fuel for Vernon Kay’s show – who was covering the afternoon slot with Chappers.

(*) A genuinely funny piece of radio when Scott busted a listeners boyfriend – who pretended to be a member of Maroon 5, by initially asking very hard questions about the band, then getting on the line an actual member of Maroon 5.

(*) Everyone’s favourite Celeb calls returned with favourites including Zippy from Rainbow and Spongebob Squarepants ringing unsuspecting victims. Apparently this will be the last of the calls for a while and they are going to be rested for a while. “Finally” I hear you all cry.

(*) New Jingles in the jazz style (Thanks to Jono on the Boards for these):-

"Chris Moyles works very hard, he does ten hours a day,
We tell him to go home, but in the office he will stay,
He never shows and goes, that would really suck,
But now he's on holiday, he doesn't show much interest...
The Chris Moyles Show, National Radio 1..."

"Good morning from Scott and his production team,
We're all well slept and washed and smelling nice and clean,
It's just gone 8 o'clock so please get out of bed,
It's early so I know this song will get stuck in your head.
The Chris Moyles Show, National Radio 1..."

"Welcome everybody to The Chris Moyles Show,
But there's no Chris today as you may already know,
He's gone away on holiday, which he does quite a lot,
It's all gonna be okay though 'cos instead we've got Scott
The Chris Moyles Show with Scott Mills ‘cos Chris is on Holiday… National Radio 1..."

"He's been on television in a show with Yvette Fielding,
He was on most haunted and they couldn’t stop him screaming,
Scott's a TV veteran; he's done lots and lots,
Now we think its time he was back on Top of the Pops.
The Chris Moyles Show with Scott Mills ‘cos Chris is on Holiday… National Radio 1..."

And that’s about it. From what I heard, quite a good two weeks, but two weeks at breakfast is enough at any one time for Mills.

Remember – Chris and the team return tomorrow from 6:55 on Radio 1 – and the Radio reviews should soon follow, with two new members of the reviewing team.

<a href="http://chris.polymathic.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9293">>Tell us what you think of Scott at Breakfast here<</a>
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up