The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
1. Shakedown – At Night, 7.00 NEWSBEAT, 2. Razorlight – Golden Touch, 3. Kylie Minogue – Giving You Up, 4. Basement Jaxx – Oh My Gosh, 5. The Killers – Somebody Told Me, 7.30 NEWSBEAT, 6. Stardust – Music Sounds Better With You, 7. Stereophonics – Dakota, 8. Snoop Dog/Justin Timberlake – Signs, 8.00 NEWSBEAT, 9. Black Legend – You See The Trouble With Me, 10. 50 Cent – Candy Shop, 11. Natalie Imbruglia – Shiver, 12. PJ & Duncan – Eternal Love, 13. Arman Van Helden – My My My, 8.30 NEWSBEAT, 14. Kasabian – Club Foot, 15. Nelly/Christina Aguilera – Tilt Ya Head Back, 16. Green Day – Holiday, 17. Keane – This Is The Last Time, 18. TEDIOUS LINK: David Morales – Needin’ U, 19. U2 – Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own, 20. Bodyrockers – I Like The Way, 9.30 NEWSBEAT, 21. Phantom Planet – California, 22. Boogie Pimps – Somebody To Love

It’s Good Friday, so a very happy easter to all of you! Hope you’re all enjoying your easter eggs and hot cross buns. Anyway, on with today’s show, Chris is still feeling like crap, so much so that he even suggested getting JK and Joel to do an extra hours and cover the show, just because Chris is ill doesn’t mean we should have to suffer! It was Sophie’s birthday yesterday, so they all went to her party last night, so I’m expecting a few stories from that later, Ant and Dec on the show later as well, what more could you ask for? The brilliant “Ant and Dec said yes” jingle followed after 7.00 news…

Today’s show was very random. Firstly Chris was annoyed because he had to work on what was technically a bank holiday. He said although he feels he can do what he wants, nobody is really listening. Not necessarily, had it not been my day off anyway, I would have had to go into work today, and I know a lot of people that have. They said they’ll just mess about and play music until Ant & Dec get here after 9.00, isn’t that what they do every morning anyway? Never mind Chris, you have a two week holiday coming up!

RANDOM QUOTE NUMBER 1:

(After talk of why there are 3 bank holidays over Easter weekend…)

Dave: If someone rose from the dead I’d have Monday off, I’d have Tuesday off as well!

Chris’ message to all those people who are looking forward to a happy and safe bank holiday weekend:

“And please remember, don’t die, because it affects our listening figures.”

Just incase you thought your eyes were deceiving you when you read the playlist, no it’s true, PJ and Duncan’s Eternal Love was played this morning at 8.15. Dave managed to find the lyrics and sang along beautifully to the chorus. Forget Razorlight, Stereophonics and 50 Cent, this is the kind of music you really wanna hear on Radio 1…admit it! Now the petition to re-release Eternal Love starts here…

RANDOM QUOTE NUMBER 2:

(About Ant & Dec):

Chris: They know that I love them. I love one of them more than the other, but I don’t wanna talk about that on the air…

Half Time: The bit where PJ And Duncan say…

LETS GET READY TO R(H)UMBLE!!!!
The lads finally made it after 9.00. Ant mentioned what a joy it was to hear Eternal Love on Radio 1. Dec asked Chris what their third album was called, if you don’t get that, Chris once mis-pronounced The Cult Of Ant & Dec so it sounded like a rude word…Anyway, it wasn’t long until Dr Who was mentioned, Ant said they should trail it more because he didn’t know it was on. Dec can’t watch it because he’s out, doing Takeaway of course, on the other side! Topics brought up were the lads writing songs, a debate over the pronounciation of Dubai and Kirsty Gallagher.

QUESTIONS FOR ANT & DEC:
This was in place of Carpark Catchphrase today. The usual procedure, the listeners rung in and recorded a question, the lads got to hear it, if they didn’t like the sound of it, they didn’t answer. Questions from some mad nurse who said Dec was “lush bit a small”, a question about Ikea, a question about bringing Takeaway to an end(which they chose not to answer) and a stupid cow who still doesn’t know which one’s Ant and which one’s Dec.

Sorry for the short review this week, it’s Bank Holiday weekend and I’m tired and busy!

ALSO ON TODAY’S SHOW:
Chris and Dave speaking in cheesy DJ voices
Chris eating an easter egg, with his mouth open, manners!
More strange music…Mariah Carey’s All I Want For Christmas
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up