The chrismoyles.net TV & Radio Show Reviews
By Chris
Monday 21st March 2005-03-31
1. Kylie – Can’t get you outta’ my head. 7:00 NEWS 2. Red hot chilli peppers – can’t stop 3. Sunset strippers – falling star 4. Gwen Stefani featuring Eve - Rich Girl 5. Maroon 5 – Sunday morning 7:30 NEWS 5. Basement Jaxx – Oh my gosh 6. Oasis – songbird 7. Tony Christie Ft Peter Kay - (Is This The Way To) Amarillo 8. Razorlight – golden touch 8:00 NEWS 9. Aled Jones – (Is This The Way To) Aberystwyth 10. Madonna – Music 11. Stereophonics – Dakota 12. Jem – They 13. Kaiser Chiefs - Oh My God 8:30 NEWS 14. Mousse-t - Is it cos i'm cool? 15. 50 cent – candy shop 16. Snow patrol – How to be dead 17. TEDIOUS LINK: Iggy Pop - Lust For Life 18. Shapshifters – back to basics 19.Snoop Dogg feat. Justin Timberlake - Signs 9:30 NEWS 20. U2 – inevation 21. Usher – Let me love you 22. Aled Jones – (Is This The Way To) Aberystwyth
Compliments went to JK and Joel this morning for warming the audience up. Dave was without sound to start leading to him having to shout to be heard. Dom was vomiting this morning, leading to some gags about nasty concoctions of food.
-
As Dom and Carrie weren’t feeling their best today, Chris decided to play a bit of Weird Al Yankovic to dance to after the 7 o’clock news, then telling them to pull themselves together. Afterwards Chris was once again trying to make Dom hurl again, tempting him with pizzas and muffins. After 9:30 dom felt really ill, apple pie, custard, jam, and beans on toast were among some of the things Chris suggested to eat.
-
Let's get ready to ramble
Jo whiley's guests, Chris' eatting habbits, What else is on today on radio 1, Dr. Fox's first name, and Rachel want's to be a doctor.
-
Carpark catchphrase
Good morning car park fans!
Please welcome on line one it’s: Melanie (1)
And on line two it’s: Wayne (2)
Catchphrases: green with envy, don't bit the hand that feeds you, you can run but you can't hide.
-
Also chats about: Tribute benches - Chris started to talk about benches dedicated to dead people. Leading on to plaques on houses to help it sell quicker. Chappers and Dave. The weekend's footie. Rachel's sexist. Aled's discussion of rugby. More footie chat and competition. Aled's football shirts. Rachel's sofa is the tardis,
-
Random quotes:

Chris: “Grow up, or else I’m going home” (Chris then throws pen down.)

Chris: “It's not a popularity contest, but if it was then I'd win”

Rachel: “It's just open to men”

Chris: “Smell my muffin”
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up