Latest news postings and site updates
By VMPhil
SAV1OUR wrote:By the way, is there a 'new posts' button? A very important button for me, I knew exactly what sort of shit was going down on the forum at all times, a very great button indeed. But if the fates have abolished it then I guess I will have to deal with that.

If you mean what I think you mean, then you have to click on 'Forum' in the header at the top of the page, and then in the menu click on 'New posts' which takes you here: search.php?search_id=newposts
By MadTheEddos
Brilliant job, guys! The site looks fantastic. First impression is that it's a big improvement too, love the whole layout.

Nice one!
By foot-loose
Chris wrote:
foot-loose wrote:Also - I don't think tapatalk likes something. I can see the forum but it won't let me log in. Figured you'd wanna know.

That should be fixed now

Good man - probably won't use tapatalk now though. :)

Chris wrote:
foot-loose wrote:Whoop! Well done and thanks everyone involved.

Can someone tell me how to get to the "last unread" post in a thread? As far as I can see - I can only jump to either the first post or the last post.

Click the asterisk on the left of the thread title

Got it - cheers.
By DevilsDuck
So... What is the surprise that was on the site down message?
By foot-loose
DevilsDuck wrote:So... What is the surprise that was on the site down message?

Is a complete revamp of the site and board not enough for you?! So demanding.
By riomac
Will you be uploading recordings of the show? I'm in the US and can't find a way to listen again...any ideas folks?
Thanks so much!
By lynothehammer
It's fair to say i've not been on here much over the past year, briefly logged on and off but logging on this time was truly epic.

The site looks fantastic, great job and well done to everyone involved.. :D
By DUNTRODDEN
James H wrote:http://chrismoyles.net/wiki/index.php/The_Chris_Moyles_Show/Downloads/2015 :)

That is currently an unedited version with the music left in-tact, but we usually upload an abridged version with the music taken out for copyright reasons.

Thank you so much. No dab cover up in the north of Scotland and Audials app wouldn't work so this is a life saver. It's a happy day!!! Cheers
By unionjackets
riomac wrote:Will you be uploading recordings of the show? I'm in the US and can't find a way to listen again...any ideas folks?
Thanks so much!

Radio X app on android works in the US
By unionjackets
DUNTRODDEN wrote:
James H wrote:http://chrismoyles.net/wiki/index.php/The_Chris_Moyles_Show/Downloads/2015 :)

That is currently an unedited version with the music left in-tact, but we usually upload an abridged version with the music taken out for copyright reasons.

Thank you so much. No dab cover up in the north of Scotland and Audials app wouldn't work so this is a life saver. It's a happy day!!! Cheers

Is there a regular page to download each day's show?
By James H
That page will be updated when the edited versions of each day are made available
By northernsteve
Looking good!

One minor niggle - could the mobile view show the page jump widget at the top as well as the bottom, so if you forget to hit the + and end up on the first page of a thread rather than the last you don't have the scroll all the way down?
By riomac
unionjackets wrote:
riomac wrote:Will you be uploading recordings of the show? I'm in the US and can't find a way to listen again...any ideas folks?
Thanks so much!

Radio X app on android works in the US

Thanks!

Thank you both!!