Latest news postings and site updates
By Chris
For the past several days and nights (... mostly nights) myself, James H and Console have been hard at work, and we're all incredibly pleased and proud to relaunch chrismoyles.net ready for the new show on Monday.

You'll notice things look a little different around here - here are a few highlights:

• The site (including the forum) should now look beautiful on computers, tablets and phones.
  • The forum has been upgraded to the latest release, and you'll notice some new features which will make your time there easier and more enjoyable
  • The SoundVault no longer looks like it was designed in 1970
  • We kept the chatroom

Anything that looks nice was all James. Anything that actually works was Console - thanks to both for their incredible work.

Any problems let us know!
By VMPhil
Will take some getting used to, but looks great. I didn't like Tapatalk so I'm glad it now looks good on phones and tablets. (And I never did like that beige colour scheme anyway! :P )
By Termy
Wow. It does look pretty stellar. Thanks for the amazing work, guys. You should all be quite proud! :D
By yummytummy
Looks brilliant will take time to get used to
By James H
Took all my restraint to not drop hints about it in the Chatroom but it's all done now! Hope you all enjoy :)
By SteveH
The site looks fantastic! Great work. And thanks for continuing to release the old show podcast too.
By SteveH
Are you able to say what your plans are regarding the new show? Will they let you host show downloads? It's going to be difficult to get it without FM and a digital car stereo.
By DevilsDuck
Aaaargh change!

Good job guys and console. Thanks
By foot-loose
Whoop! Well done and thanks everyone involved.

Can someone tell me how to get to the "last unread" post in a thread? As far as I can see - I can only jump to either the first post or the last post.
By foot-loose
Also - I don't think tapatalk likes something. I can see the forum but it won't let me log in. Figured you'd wanna know.
By Chris
foot-loose wrote:Whoop! Well done and thanks everyone involved.

Can someone tell me how to get to the "last unread" post in a thread? As far as I can see - I can only jump to either the first post or the last post.

Click the asterisk on the left of the thread title
By david.harwood
Great looking site and a surprise when I checked in this morning. looking forward to the new show as I've been gradually working through the old shows and have got up to April 2009 so far. Will continue to download the old stuff for the car as I don't have digital radio in the car or live in Manchester or London so keep the site running and thank you for all the stuff you have done.
By nade
Nice work, congrats, quite a change, but liking it :)

There used to be a mark all posts as read option, anyone know if there's an equivalent somewhere on the new look forum ?
By Topher
Looks excellent, well done James, good work Console as usual, nice one Mr Harris. Loving that it's responsive, as I also dislike Tapatalk.
By Topher
One small thing James - forum rules text colour could do with being lighter:

Edit: if I'm being REALLY picky (which I am), I think the breadcrumbs should be replicated at the bottom as well as the top. It is just a suggestion though.

By SAV1OUR
Yeah well done guys :D

By the way, is there a 'new posts' button? A very important button for me, I knew exactly what sort of shit was going down on the forum at all times, a very great button indeed. But if the fates have abolished it then I guess I will have to deal with that.