Latest news postings and site updates
By SCornelius7mufc
Alarm clock most definitely set..... (well retuned, away from Iain Lee at 3CR; something I'd only just got used to listening to, and the only radio I've bothered with since the last Moyles breakfast show)
By Topher
I listened to Iain Lee too! Thought I'd be the only one going from Chris to Three Counties...
By SCornelius7mufc
Topher wrote:I listened to Iain Lee too! Thought I'd be the only one going from Chris to Three Counties...

Something I accidentally found a good few months back after not listening to the radio at all.

He's quite good actually, had never heard him do radio before and clearly would be capable of more with the right show; I found the 3CR breakfast show a little to serious/ news focused at times.
By Johnny 1989
As much as I have enjoyed Chris Hawkins on 6Music these past three years I have found Keavney a bit hit & miss to be honest, I have to be in the mood for him

However although I will still listen to 6Music for the most part I think Breakfast will be back to Moyles from now on, from what I have heard he's back on form :)

Thank you both!!