Latest news postings and site updates
I was able to download straight from my iTunes app but don't seem to bf able to find it anymore only reason I ask is because my laptop is broken and won't let me transfer downloads from there to my phone is there another way of getting them as a direct download from here only streams on my phone

Gary
By jocky85
Is anyone else having real problems with this since the latest iPhone software update? Mine now fails to download it properly - thanks apple!
By jocky85
Stil having massive problems with this. It was downloading to my phone each morning & now it just says 'preparing to download' I can work out if its me, the download link, or the podcast app!'
By SteveH
Hi!

I'm very grateful to you for providing my daily fix of Moyles from before I listened to the show. It's a godsend!

One odd thing I've noticed though is that if I download the podcast through iTunes it comes down within a couple of minutes but if I download it through the Instacast app on my iPhone (which I prefer), it takes around half an hour and has to be prodded several times when it times-out. I'm going to drop them a line to see if there's a problem with their app but wondered if there was something else I could do, short of ditching Instacast?
Attachments
IMG_1133.PNG
Screenshot
By bewA
Hi,

I'm having a problem with my podcasts being downloaded out of order and i've checked with the developer of the app I use and apparently it's because in the RSS link you aren't using Published Dates (pubDate).

Is this something you'd consider adding to the RSS feed?

thanks in advance!

Thank you both!!