Latest news postings and site updates
By Chris
A quick word of congratulations to Comedy Dave and his partner Jayne who have had a baby girl.

Weighing in at 7lb 15 oz, they have chosen the name Nicole Catherine... and here she is!

By wireman2004
Can i pass my Congratulations from 1 warringtonion too another with the birth of comedy Dave's Baby...

Will Dave be on the show on monday or is he officially on paternaty leave.
By S4B
I was kind of hoping they'd be weird names - imagine the hours of endless piss taking on air!
By KATE KORDZINSKI
CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE. HOPE EVERYTHING WENT WELL AND JAYNE AND BABY OKAY. BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD BEING A PARENT. YOU THINK NEWBORN BABIES DONT DO MUCH UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR OWN, THEY ARE FASCINATING. SOAK IT ALL UP. THEY'RE NOT BABIES FOR LONG... BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THEY'RE CRAWLING AND THEN THEY START TAKING THEIR FIRST STEPS. IT'S FANTASTIC! ENJOY EVERY MINUTE! NO COMPARISON TO AN IPOD ( FYI CHRISTOPHER)!!!!!!
By Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog
Is it as good as the feeling when your capslock gets released?

Or when you find a bit of peanut in your teeth a few hours later?
By Walter Sobchak
Gaspode_The_Wonder_Dog wrote:Is it as good as the feeling when your capslock gets released?

It certainly was for me, and a whole lot more!
So I'm sure it is for Dave too.

Or when you find a bit of peanut in your teeth a few hours later?

Hmmm, Difficult choice there!

Congrats to Dave and Jayne, and Happy Birthday to Nicole Catherine. :D
By yorkypudd
Well done ! Hope they are both ok , and remember being a girl you have to pay for the wedding !!!!!!
By emma_bartle
CONGRATS! hoping your loving every minute of it dave just had a lil baba myself so know exactly what your going through!! xx :D
By yorkypudd
lol yeah right !!!! like its not hard for us women :D
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up