Latest news postings and site updates
By Chris
Chris Moyles has ruled himself out of the running for the new Breakfast Show job. He said that he didn't give two hoots about taking over the breakfast show.

'It's a pain in the arse getting up in the morning, I don't want to do it. I am happy doing the afternoon show. My show gets only a million less listeners than Zoe and I get up at midday which is quite nice. We have done the early job before. It's just a pain in the arse getting up in the morning.'

It is thought that Chris's main reason for stepping down is his fear that he would be ordered to tone down his often controversial style - something that may not have pleased some of his fans.

This leaves Scott Mills, the station's early breakfast show host, as the front runner for the job, something Chris finds hard to believe.

'What time is he on in the morning? Four. There you go. I believe he still does Homebase FM. I don't think he should jack that job in. You never know when you need some back-up.'

For what it's worth, the MoylesWorld money is on Johnny Vaughan. You heard it here first.
2005 ERA JINGLES/BEDS

Hi. I never realised there was a possibility of […]

Saturday show is up