Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By a-moron
Yudster wrote: Your fantasies must suck!

Well she don't suck in reality baby...

No?

Ok, fair enough. It was shit.
By Johnny 1989
Yudster wrote:......you have a Swansea player in your FANTASY football team? Your fantasies must suck!

More like a lack of "money" left when it came to the last player for my team :lol:

Also Swansea are above Arsenal at present so they can't be all bad ;)
By Yudster
Johnny 1989 wrote:
Yudster wrote:......you have a Swansea player in your FANTASY football team? Your fantasies must suck!

More like a lack of "money" left when it came to the last player for my team :lol:

Also Swansea are above Arsenal at present so they can't be all bad ;)

The gum on the bottom of my shoe is above Arsenal at the moment. They really can you know.
By Bonanzoid

I have one. And he's been ace for me!
By a-moron
I too had taken on a Swanseanian but he was horse. Dobbin to be precise, no sorry, Dobbie.

A-Brm-tish
By John22
Up one place, mainly due to 22 points from Dempo. Having faith in the mighty Cottagers results in good things.
By John22
bmstinton93 wrote:I should really take Tevez out of my team...

I just did :P
By Yudster
Well just so long as you have got something else to fill your time Ben. Everyone needs a hobby.
By Johnny 1989
Some changes had to be made, seeing as I had another long term injured players (they all seem to get long injuries these days), 8th is the lowest I've been but then again when you have a Chelsea player that got sent off & three Man Utd players this week you can understand why :lol:
By charla
I'm up to 7th! Had such a good day, especially thanks to Chelsea and Spurs winning today.
By a-moron
Had a good wee turn with the mid-week fixtures. Just a couple of baw hairs from top spot.

Ducky however is going down quicker than a fat lass who's been promised a poke of chips in return for the favour.
By charla
I had one good week and since then it's all * up. Haven't checked after last nights rubbish.
By charla
Despite Chrysotom's barging in, I still managed to gain a place! Apparently not such a bad night last night.
By Johnny 1989
I'm 8th, forgot I still had two players on my team who are out for months :roll: :lol:

I've had to do two transfers, hopefully something good happens there, Chrysotom's team's name is ace :lol:

I've never heard of him but it was good, is the Ri[…]