Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By a-moron
I too bought in the Amazing Afro last week and he done me well. Have punted Walters (lacklustre of late) in favour of Dempsey. Still not taken a punt on Sinclair, I really should have taken your advice way back in the day but hey-ho, quite content with the Swanseaonian (?) I brought in at that time. Step forward and up onto a box - Mr Nathan Dyer.
By Bonanzoid
I had Walters for so long, but like you I've now punted him too. I think Sinclair's now the only person I've had since the very start, he's a bit inconsistent but I just can't bring myself to get rid, he doesn't miss penalties (touchwood). I sacrificed someone who was worth a lot for Bale a few weeks back, definitely worth it.
By a-moron
Big Vince Kompany is my only original starter. Done almost a straight swap with Modric for Bale.
Best move = Sessegnon for Lucas.
Biggest facepalm move = Ba - Adebayor (due to African Cup) then back to Ba on the week Adebayor found his hitting cows arses accuracy with a banjo again. Dick.
By Bonanzoid
bmstinton93 wrote:I'll have to try and remember to log in after about October. Can we keep this thread active with weekly or fortnightly score updates or something?

I forgot this post, so here's a wee update.

badger is knocked off the top by Mitchell (don't know who that is here?), with myself up to 3rd despite an average week. If anyone can match forum users to names on here it'd be appreciated.

By Bonanzoid
OK, just to clarify I do know a few. Charlalalalallottie, Ben, Badgerface, Chrysososostom, Kendra, Chris and I presume Sam is Duck. It's the others I'm unsure on. Not that it's massively important, I'm just curious.
By Bonanzoid
And for those who haven't worked it out (probably very few) I'm Bilbao Baggins. It's pretty obvious given my team is highlighted in the picture.
By a-moron
I believe John22 is John's Jaguars & Johnny1989 is Stepney Green Rovers. Or it could be the other way about. But I'm sure I've got it right. But maybe not.
By MK Chris
Johnny1989's surname is Parker I believe, so that would tally with your understanding.
By dimtimjim
Topher wrote:Johnny1989's surname is Parker I believe

Jus' like Spiderman.
By DevilsDuck
spidermans surname is smith, peter Parker's surname is Parker! Derrrr!
By Yudster
Spiderman Smith? Really? Zoot is this true?
By dimtimjim
foot-loose wrote:Can I be a screaming eagle?

You were 24 hours too late for that request. Have to wait until ya birthday or Christmas now...
By a-moron

DevilsDuck wrote:Badger can answer this one

Well for all my sexual prowess even I can't perform this on my own so some of the boys will need to help us out.

Would a Cleveland Steamer suffice?
By Johnny 1989
theflyingbadger wrote:I believe John22 is John's Jaguars & Johnny1989 is Stepney Green Rovers. Or it could be the other way about. But I'm sure I've got it right. But maybe not.

Topher wrote:Johnny1989's surname is Parker I believe, so that would tally with your understanding.

Yep my surname is Parker, Stepney Green Rovers is my team, sort of wanted to give them a East London Pub Sunday League type name, and as per the position in the table just as bad as an East London Pub Sunday League Team :)

dimtimjim wrote:
Topher wrote:Johnny1989's surname is Parker I believe

Jus' like Spiderman.

Unfortunately not as I'm too heavy for Spiderman's web, so I'd be a shit Spiderman, probably Antman or something similar. ;)
By foot-loose
theflyingbadger wrote:

DevilsDuck wrote:Badger can answer this one

Well for all my sexual prowess even I can't perform this on my own so some of the boys will need to help us out.

Would a Cleveland Steamer suffice?

I think we both know the answer to that...
By a-moron
Don't blame you, my diet is very poor with quite a high lager intake so it's probably safer for the both of us.

Whilst browsing UD for a more quaint act of carnal shenanigans for us to partake in I stumbled upon the following.

Cashier Number 4 please...

I'll be honest, I did release a little bit of nose flem in trying to curtail my laughter. I apologise.
And I'm sure it wasn't you who created the entry.
By a-moron
Shit double post, sorry but I had to share.

Yuds - Massive testicles that barely fit inside your legs.

"Every time I sit on the toilet I have to rest my big yuds on the seat."

Mair bogeys flying out me than a toddler with the cold.
By Yudster
That would make you bandy legged. As Shakespeare said -

"How now - what manner of man is this
That carries his balls in parenthesis?"
By a-moron
Yudster wrote:That would make you bandy legged. As Shakespeare said -

"How now - what manner of man is this
That carries his balls in parenthesis?"

Not me personally, I just lifted the quote.
I'd like to think mine are of average size but can't say I've conducted enough hernia tests to find out accurately.

charlalottie wrote:Only Yudster could make posts about Urban Dictionary become cultured.

She only done it to wheel out her Shakespearean 'balls gag' again.
Old dog new tricks

*Edit* A smiley face was meant to be positioned at the end of my last sentence, thus making it a wee cheeky comment rather than a rather obnoxious looking one.
Apologies big bawster :(
Last edited by a-moron on Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.