Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Bonanzoid
To go off on a tangent, Liverpool aren't playing in this week's fixture list due to the Carling Cup Final. I thought I'd be nice and warn people.
By Yudster
theflyingbadger wrote:She only done it to wheel out her Shakespearean 'balls gag' again.
Old dog new tricks

*Edit* A smiley face was meant to be positioned at the end of my last sentence, thus making it a wee cheeky comment rather than a rather obnoxious looking one.
Apologies big bawster :(

Chheky or obnoxious, fact remains its completely true. I simply LOVE that quote and yes, I WILL wheel it out at any and every opportunity.
By foot-loose
theflyingbadger wrote:Don't blame you, my diet is very poor with quite a high lager intake so it's probably safer for the both of us.

Whilst browsing UD for a more quaint act of carnal shenanigans for us to partake in I stumbled upon the following.

Cashier Number 4 please...

I'll be honest, I did release a little bit of nose flem in trying to curtail my laughter. I apologise.
And I'm sure it wasn't you who created the entry.

Ahh Kevin. Happy memories. He's still got my watch...
By a-moron
Back on top!

Expecting a good score this weekend, which will probably culminate in a new points low for the season.
By a-moron
Andre villas bonanzoid.

Stroke of luck for me. Aguero benched so Dempsey stepped in as captain, 26 points later and I'm a happy camper.
By a-moron
Still top, soaring above the rest of you. A screaming eagle so to speak. Also known as a FlyingBadger.
By DevilsDuck
Hmmm...I need to get 3rd...I dont want to have to go through pre-qualifiers for the champions league
By Bonanzoid
Suppose I'll make it official. Congrats to theflyingbadger on his triumph in the chrismoyles.net Fantasy Football league.

5th will have to do for me, although I was pleased to just pip chrysostom to it. :)

PS. Can anyone remember who won it last year?

Editing gap to come for a few days.