Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By dimtimjim
DV is correct, Pirates is brilliant. I went to Pirates Uncut (the over 18's version) many years ago, its a great show. Although, very, very messy.

That was the night I ended up walking around Magaluf, including playing pool in a family bar, all with nothing on my bottom half...... So, so, so drunk. Good times.
By dimtimjim
Not yet.... Why?
By dimtimjim
Ah, yes. Random, unless you listen to the show, in which case its perfectly relevant....
By nade
What the ... falkirk are you on about?

Bearing in mind I usually am a day behind listening :/

My first thought was some cross between a Disney ride and a pokemon.
By dimtimjim
nade wrote:What the ... falkirk are you on about?

Bearing in mind I usually am a day behind listening :/

Cease asking silly questions until you 'ave then. I'm talking about Pirates. In Magaluf.

Listen to show, google it, go there, get shit-faced, run around half naked, done.
By a-moron
Best night in town.

Pirates => Drunk => Lost => Paying taxi driver with your watch => Good Times
By dimtimjim
Erm..... You missed the bit where you wander about with ya dingle on show.....

Was that just me then?!
By dimtimjim
..............? You really want pictures?!!!!!!! 8O
By dimtimjim
Dutty boy.
By a-moron
dimtimjim wrote:Erm..... You missed the bit where you wander about with ya dingle on show.....

Was that just me then?!

Not that night anyway, I did lose my shirt to a barbed wire fence though. Can't imagine why I thought my route back would involve me scaling a barbed wire fence 8O.

A party night later in the holiday did result in the mini-badge being 'unleashed' after trying to remove my jeans quicker than some other guy to win a pint and the whole lot coming down. This resulted in the ol' garments being hijacked and thrown out on to the street for me to retrieve.

Ah memories...
By dimtimjim
Ay, similar scenario for me. Pirates drinking competition. Prize for the first pair of jeans on the stage. Our table all looked at each other..... Now, being a little competative and not wanting to lose, of mine came, no messing about. Obviously not seeing where this was going.

Cos guess what was the next challenge. Yes, a pair of mens underwear on stage.....! Now, at our table, i'm the only one who has already taken his trousers off, so everyone looked to me to provide the pants too! Mint!

Mind you, didn't go home alone that night so the 'advertising' obviously paid off! :wink:

Everyone should go Magaluf at least once.
By dimtimjim
bmstinton93 wrote:mini relates to dimtimjim...

Yes it does, I used to own one. A 1976 model which I dropped an MG Metro engine in. So fast! Loved that car.... :cry:
By dimtimjim
The car was from 1976, not me! (Tax exempt!) Trust me, my mini was not grandad-like. It had a straight through exhaust, no silencer - You could hear me coming from miles away!!
By a-moron
dimtimjim wrote:Mind you, didn't go home alone that night so the 'advertising' obviously paid off! :wink:

dimtimjim wrote: - You could hear me coming from miles away!!

Aiiee
By dimtimjim
:lol:
By a-moron
Only kidding with the edited post DTJ :)

You're spot on in saying you've got to try Magalluf once. Even just to prepare your liver for adulthood. Other young persons holidays don't come close.
By dimtimjim
theflyingbadger wrote:Only kidding with the edited post DTJ, you big sexy man-beast :)

S'ok, changing quotes is funny. Except Nics - she no like dat shit.
By bmstinton93
theflyingbadger wrote:Only kidding with the edited post DTJ :)

Nicola_Red wrote:Alright gentlemen, enough of the rearranging posts to make people look like they've said something they haven't, it's tired and unfunny.

Saturday show is up. It looks like the beginning […]