Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By Nicola_Red
theflyingbadger wrote:Image

???????????????

Alas no (or I don't think so!) He was a bloke who got banned (not by me - before I was a moderator) for creating a new thread about every death of every minor celeb ever.
By chrysostom
dimtimjim wrote:or twobraincells, he was a plank too.

twoleftfeet - the racist ex-policeman from greater london who threatened me with legal action, and then challenged me to allow him to come to my house and fight.

i knew him well.

edit. googling 'Alas, poor Yorick' is NOT safe for work.
By Nicola_Red
Oh, he was the one who I had a massive argument with about Rachel! Good times. Also if you read back the Beautiful People thread there was a horrific homophobe and all-around idiot called Stimpy who had a posting spree around page 25 - if I'd have been moderator then I'd have banned him.
By Yudster
Anyone remember Markool? He was appalling.
By Nicola_Red
Oh I do! Another one who I did ban retrospectively was biggspuds - I suspect he never had plans to come back here anyway but after reading back some of his posts I banned him anyway just to be sure.
By MK Chris
Yudster wrote:Anyone remember Markool? He was appalling.

Ohh yes - wasn't he the racist one?
By Yudster
Yes. He also liked to juggle. And no, that's not a euphemism. He got most upset when someone (can't remember who) fixed the forum so that every time someone typed "juggle" it came out as "knit", and "juggling" as "knitting" etc.
By Nicola_Red
hahaha, must have been Chris or Console. I wouldn't know how to do that. Although I wish I did!
By Nicola_Red
I suspect several of us would just have to stop reading until it was fixed to avoid the risk of aneurysm.
By Boboff
Right so posting about Fictional characters dying is like so disprespectfull, and making a mockery out of the thread and then the "in crown" have a little chat about past members and grammar.

You people make me Sick!

(oh just so you know, I thought it was funny, par for the cource, and therefore made a joke, you know, something from which you can derive humour, not go on about me being in a bad mood...ok please what ever you do DON'T just bring it up in conversation with Nic....SHUDDERS)
By McGuinness-89
bmstinton93 wrote:Frank Foster owned Underworld and raped Maria and Carla and then his Mum killed him 2 weeks ago.

I think you will find he only raped Carla, Maria got away. #served :D
By Bas
chrisjames wrote:Darts legend Jocky Wilson has died aged 62 :( http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/darts/17503460

I remember watching this when it originally went out on TOTP but honestly never noticed anything wrong until it was mentioned by a mate in work the next day.

Years ago Jocky had some close friends who lived in my hometown & he used to visit quite often & i saw him about a couple of times.

I'm a little sad to hear of this, and on the day of the last old Firm game for some time probably too.

Lets hope his beloved Gers can do over Celtic for Jocky. (Sorry MhunkiBhoy :-P )
By Johnny 1989
Bas wrote:
chrisjames wrote:Darts legend Jocky Wilson has died aged 62 :( http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/darts/17503460

I remember watching this when it originally went out on TOTP but honestly never noticed anything wrong until it was mentioned by a mate in work the next day.

Years ago Jocky had some close friends who lived in my hometown & he used to visit quite often & i saw him about a couple of times.

I'm a little sad to hear of this, and on the day of the last old Firm game for some time probably too.

Lets hope his beloved Gers can do over Celtic for Jocky. (Sorry MhunkiBhoy :-P )

Sad news about Jocky, unfortunately he played darts before I got into it but from what Bobby George was saying on the radio this morning he was quite a character. Also that TOTP clip is great.

RIP Jocky :(
By Yudster
I remember watching that TOTP clip when it went out at the time and thinking "what the..?"!
By dimtimjim
MATT FINCHAM (on CMS).

I know technically he is fully fighting fit, but since this thread has been soured recently with piszle RIPs, figured I'd post this slightly more relevant one.

Bless him - 'Pincham', as we know him, is no more. Great news for him, less so for us.
By SAV1OUR
RIP my right contact lense.

It died a sorry death today after being irritable all month. I finally put it out its misery.

My thoughts are with specsavers at this time.

Saw it coming, very sad.

Tuesday show is up