Off-topic chat. May contain offensive language or images.
By foot-loose
Muhammad Ali has entertained the world for more than 40 years with his legendary one-liners, witticisms and diatribes.

Here BBC Sport rounds up some of the things he has said during his lifetime in and out of the ring.

These are some of my favourites, there are more HERE

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."

"I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I'm so mean I make medicine sick."
Before the 1974 Foreman fight

"Superman don't need no seatbelt."

"When you can whip any man in the world, you never know peace."

"I'm the best. I just haven't played yet."
On playing golf

"What's my name, fool? What's my name?"
To Ernie Terrell during their 1967 fight - Terrell had refused to call him Muhammad Ali

"Frazier is so ugly that he should donate his face to the US Bureau of Wildlife."

"It will be a killer, and a chiller, and a thriller, when I get the gorilla in Manila"

"Joe Frazier is so ugly that when he cries, the tears turn around and go down the back of his head."

"I said a lot of things in the heat of the moment that I shouldn't have said. Called him names I shouldn't have called him. I apologise for that. I'm sorry. It was all meant to promote the fight."

"Hey Floyd - I seen you! Someday I'm gonna whup you! Don't you forget, I am the greatest!"
To then-world heavyweight champion Floyd Patterson during the 1960 Olympic Games.

:lol:

Editing gap to come for a few days.