Request and download your Moyles-related sound or video clips in here
By Stephen.
I was just wondering if anyone could help me out on this - I've been trying to record parts of the show but there's a couple o problems that I have doing that:
Basically the show loads up in Real Player and once it starts to play it muffles really quiet - HELP ! ! ! Secondly the sound recorder that was already on my machine only records up to 1 minute before I've got to press record again - are there any other sound recorders I could download from the net HELP ! ! !

I'd appreciate any help ! ! !

STEPHEN :roll:
By TJD
i didn't know that realONE recorded streaming audio, (unless it is a premium feature, because i don't have that)
By David
Don't use Sound Recorder to record audio :D It also saves it as .wav files which are hugggggggggge, plus it's crap!

Get Audiograbber which records direct from the Line In socket on your soundcard to mp3, from http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/ or you could get Cool Edit although that isn't free.

HTH,

David
By Stephen.
Thank you soooooooooooooo much David - I've been looking for something like that for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages - now I shouldn't need to pester people to record things from Moyles FINGERS CROSSED X

Thanx again - STEPHEN :D

Thursday is up

The show is now being streamed on video on the Glo[…]